Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Close call yesterday

Close call yesterday

The wife took the grandkids home yesterday said she was going to visit her daughter. So I figured I had about 6 hrs to myself to dress. I didn't go the hold 9 yards but a skirt, blouse, heels and wig with just a little makeup. I was cleaning some of my things and on the forum. You know just having a good time dressed up. When my phone rings it's her she had a fight with her daughter and she's on her way home.

We talked for about 15 minutes while she's driving. I get off the phone and start changing back and putting away my things. When I hear the garage door open. I'm in the basement in my bra and panties. I have a project that I'm working on in the basement with a change of cloths. So I slipped on the jeans a tee shirt and a sweat shirt. Put on a baseball cap to hide the wig lines on my forehead and my work shoes.

I went to talk to her. As I sitting there I remembered I still had makeup on. Eye shadow mascara and lipstick. She was so upset about her daughter she didn't notice or didn't care. We talk for hours before she settled down.

Didn't get the makeup off last night.

That was to close for me.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    She may have noticed...women tend to file things away until they can process it. I wouldn't assume she didnt...but I wouldn't rule out that she did either.
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

I'm pretty sure my wife could spot mascara down to about 5 microns from 6 feet away....

My routine always allows for a shower and full exfoliation after makeup remover... belt and braces me

Good luck!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Glenda I so know the feeling, I always fear my wife coming home but not as much lately, even though she knows and doesn't accept I feel that if she came home and I were still dressed well she should not be shocked she knows I do it. I'm not wanting to shove it in her face but it is me so don't be surprised if it happens. I do respect her feelings about it but I'm not going to apologize for it either

It may not be over, that is how I got caught, came home from a trip and that is the first thing she saw. I thought I had wash everything off, left a little mascara.

Katey she's almost blind without her glasses on. And I always take my makeup off but she got in bed early and I couldn't get to the remover. So I plan on getting some makeup remover wipes to put in the basement.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Yikes! My ultimate fear. My wife found a long, brown hair from my wig on the kitchen counter. I ignored it. The next day I ordered a new wig, same color and length as her hair.
    Dana

leighR, i know where you come from. My wife knows, but we are dadt. she has never seen me dressed and i dont want to shock her if she were to walk in. had a couple of close calls when she didnt call first. I respect her and she respects me by giving me timebut that sound of the car in the driveway is a spooker!

I don't know how some of you manage to keep the secret for so long. I did about two years before I got caught. I blame alcohol for that...

Platinum Member

B. T. & d. T.

Hi Glenda, Been there and done that, My DA-DT wife always calls when she's on the way home.
    It really sounds like you may need a new hobby.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 02-10-2014 at 02:33 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I guess I'm lucky that my wife isn't driving at the present time, so I drop her off at work and know I'm safe until I pick her up.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    A bottle of Johnson's Baby Oil and tissue works wonders. You could store that away for those awkward moments and it's not an 'in your face' makeup remover, just a moisturiser. I used it for the first time this weekend, having seen others recommend it here and can confirm it works well.

Luckily, I'm out to my wife so no such rush required.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    Honestly,

I applaud you all for the hoops that you must jump through

I can't imagine having to do that.

I am an expert of improper makeup removal.

And toenail polish

And eyeshadow

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 02-11-2014 at 07:06 AM. Reason: My eyesight must just plain suck!

That would get the adrenalin going.
    Lucky!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    So I plan on getting some makeup remover wipes to put in the basement.
    cooking oil from the kitchen as a last resort will remove make-up, even stubborn make-up.

Johnson's baby oil is also wonderful for getting grease and oil off your hands as it is oil based.
    I used to use it all the time when I owned cars that seems to have a life's purpose of proving to me I did not want to be a mechanic.
    Don't know what type of projects you are working on, but if your hands get greasy, the baby oil is perfect for both.

Shelby

Glenda, I'd say that if you talked for hours and slept in the same bed with her she saw the makeup regardless of the quality of her vision.

The important thing is that you were there for her in her time of distress. Depending upon her knowledge of your CDing you may have some discussion in your future, but at least you were doing the right thing even with makeup on!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

The good thing when we talked it was getting late in the day and she doesn't like to have the lights on in the house. No we don't sleep together I snore and she likes the window open and a fan on even when it's 10 below.

Olay has makeup remover wipes that I can put in my tool box in the basement. They work fast and I don't need anything else and easy to dispose I've used them before.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I had a similar experience with my first wife ( I never came out to her). At the time, all I had was stockings, versatile fashions Maid dress, petticoat, and sandal type heals that straps around your ankles. I bought all of this after I found out she was having an affair, but she convinced me he was just a friend, (typical lying BS). Well anyhow, she was on a business trip for a few days (I assumed the airline tickets were a ruse since they were not in her name. I had asked why she had them, her claim was she had to pick them up for the group (more BS). Later that week when she was supposed to return, I get a call from her stating that her coworkers got drunk in one of the airport bars and they missed their connecting flight and she will not be home for another 6 hours. Yippie I went upstairs and got dressed, did not take more than 15 minutes. I had all of the lights turned off in the house. I usually would walk out on the deck in my dress and feel great about being me. All of a sudden I see car headlights coming up the driveway. I never thought I could run in heels but I managed. She had entered the home and I had to jump into the bed fully dressed including the shoes (at that point I refused to sleep with her and I took to the second bedroom). By the time I got under the covers she came upstairs and opened my door, I pretended to be asleep. She woke me and I said how was your flight dear. She did her usual guilt trip complaining about how irritating everthing was. In reality she called from her cell phone that I did not know she had, must have had an argument with her boy toy so she came home early.

Quote Originally Posted by dana_drake View Post
    yikes! My ultimate fear. My wife found a long, brown hair from my wig on the kitchen counter. I ignored it. The next day i ordered a new wig, same color and length as her hair.
    good move!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Glenda,

Maybe she was just glad that you were there to talk and decompress with. My wife -- who is very supportive -- says that I listen better when I'm Claire. Perhaps your wife subconsciously clued in on that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Silver Member
    I had a couple of "Is that eyeliner on your right eye?" moments and have since learned to be very thorough. Did you think of trying any of the Mrs. Doubtfire tricks in reverse?

Im so Lucky - my wife just gets annoyed if I use her makeup instead of my own. How do they know??? I'm sure women ARE from Venus or at least a totally different species as they are so prescient. I'm sure most CD's here who think they are hiding things from their SO are totally misguided as the SO already have a good idea.

Girlfriend.... Explain again why you married this woman? Besides the mushy love stuff? lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Glenda that definitely gets the heart pounding. I still remember the time my sister came home early and almost caught me. Luckily our rooms were on the 2nd floor and she didn't come right up. It was 40 years ago,but I still remember it like it was yesterday.