Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working out while dressed.

I don't work out dressed but I'm heading to the gym after work with a coworker. The locker room might be interesting when I change as I'm wearing g black lace panties and my toes are painted bright pure.

I live in a gated 55+ community that has a weight room. I always go to excercise in either yoga pants or leggings with hoodie, of course ih ave a bra on and panties..., I just hope the old ladies will notice my panty line and talk about me behind my back. Actually I have gone to the last 3 halloween parties dressed enfemme, so this may have given it away.

Aspiring Member
    The endorphine release is always such an incredible high anyways. When you work up a sweat en femme it's magnified even more.

I did it this morning. Slipped into a pair of black spandex leggings and a jogging suit jacket but left the jogging pants in the car and went out for a run wearing the tights visible. Only went for a short run in the park. Ran by a few others but no one seemed to notice. Next time I will go for a longer run. I loved it!

Short shorts and capris are great I have and wear both but the single greatest thing is the skort. I have a pleated tennis style one and the feeling of the skirt bouncing off your legs makes working out a real pleasure.

The best I can manage is a fast walk, but I usually wear my wig and breastforms while walking. Go for it.

Banned Read only
    Hmm. Never thought about this. Or swimming when dressed until the other day when reading a post. Some good ideas here on this but for me, I just can't believe a good result with this for me

Good luck. Let us know if any body parts fly off.

Vanny

Now its winter, I've taken to running in a sports bra+femme sports top, with a jacket over it. I usually wear running tights anyway so that wasn't a problem. Finding a female tight that doesn't slide to the middle of my bum when running is a problem. I picked up some tops at Old Navy that could pass for male or female in black although I did get one set in purple and brown. So far no one has said anything about that. I have to wear a Toque (beanie) and sometimes a buff because it's so damned cold (0F) so a wig is out of the question. But the most interesting thing is that I've started to wear breast forms when running and the first time I did that I was super aware and felt very conspicuous. Nowadays I just go but found that not all sports bra/tops hold forms very well. It helps that I've lost some weight and my old bigger wind shell running jackets now fit nicely over the forms hiding it somewhat but not entirely. I've had to use smaller forms but that is ok as the bigger ones just get in the way of running. Now I just to find some nice shoes in a nice girly colour.

When I work out at home - which for me is pretty much hopping on the elliptical for a while - I love to dress en femme. Some short comfy shorts, a sports bra, and a tank top and I'm good to go.

Zimri - I really like what you said about it - looking forward to the body you are trying to create