This is not meant to offend any of the guys that use these particular devices. It's simply that I wasn't aware of what they were until I found them on a website. Unfortunately, now that I know I can't stop giggling!

So, for those who are as clueless as I was, let me explain(and feel free to correct if I've gotten this wrong, guys!) A 'packer' is something to make you look as though you have a 'package' if you are female. I was aware of these but what I wasn't aware of was STP's.

What does STP stand for? Stand To Pee. That's right. You can actually stand up to pee now, as a female XD It also comes in various sizes and colors, which I'll get to in a second.

I'm intrigued by this particular device not because I want a 'package' but because I've always been curious about using a urinal. The thing that has me giggling uncontrollably though is imagining what would happen if I went to said urinal, spread out my legs melodramatically(to define my personal bubble XD), proceeded to whip out a rather large, black *ahem!* and then saw the reaction of said 'unveiling'

I know that it would be horribly immature but every time I think about it I start laughing!

I know that this is a rather odd discussion but come on, guys! Let's discuss our junk!
How does this device work? Have you worn one? Have you used one? Also, do you find above scenario as funny as I do or am I a sick, sick, immature little person?

Look forward to hearing from you!