Thread: STP's? I have SO many giggles right now! XD

Post STP's? I have SO many giggles right now! XD

This is not meant to offend any of the guys that use these particular devices. It's simply that I wasn't aware of what they were until I found them on a website. Unfortunately, now that I know I can't stop giggling!

So, for those who are as clueless as I was, let me explain(and feel free to correct if I've gotten this wrong, guys!) A 'packer' is something to make you look as though you have a 'package' if you are female. I was aware of these but what I wasn't aware of was STP's.

What does STP stand for? Stand To Pee. That's right. You can actually stand up to pee now, as a female XD It also comes in various sizes and colors, which I'll get to in a second.

I'm intrigued by this particular device not because I want a 'package' but because I've always been curious about using a urinal. The thing that has me giggling uncontrollably though is imagining what would happen if I went to said urinal, spread out my legs melodramatically(to define my personal bubble XD), proceeded to whip out a rather large, black *ahem!* and then saw the reaction of said 'unveiling'

I know that it would be horribly immature but every time I think about it I start laughing!

I know that this is a rather odd discussion but come on, guys! Let's discuss our junk!
    How does this device work? Have you worn one? Have you used one? Also, do you find above scenario as funny as I do or am I a sick, sick, immature little person?

Look forward to hearing from you!

I am a natural born male who likes to dress as the other side. Packing is to do just as you described, mainly for FtM's and create a bulge where one did not previously exist. The stand to pee option, to me anyway, is a natural extension (not in length, LOL!) for a FtM wanting to be able to look and act like a genetic male does. Many times on this site you will read about MtF's sitting or standing to pee as a man or a woman. There is currently an on going thread on this very subject. You mention revealing your package when standing at a urinal to pee. In my lengthy experience over way too many years, very few men actually look that closely, if at all, at the guy standing at the urinal next to them, let alone at what they are using to pee! So, yes, it may seem silly, but probably only to you. If you get one, don't worry, unless your "tool" is so big or so "colorful" as to really attract the attention of the guy standing next to you.

I am not sure how it works or even if it works well, but I am sure you can find out from other FtM's here and from some of the web sites that sell them. From what I know, they are not novelty toys, but rather accessories that make the presentation to others more realistic.

Most of us 'guys' don't stand around looking at the other's junk while peeing and those who would see your faux junk wouldn't be interested in you, or yours, anyway.

There are also 'STPs' for MtFs and these are somewhat realistic latex vaginas with plumbing that allows the individual to sit and pee without undoing the contraption.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

there is a product I found at a camping supply store that sounds very similar. ''shewee''
    I had the same reaction^^ after about 5 minutes of standing there staring, thinking what is a shewee? kiwi? shewee? she -wee ? oh my god !! I burst in to a giggling fit and had to leave the store!
    you are not alone! I think there are a lot of good comedy sketches that could come from this!! (*‿*✿)

Banned Read only
    When you got to go, you got to go! I think It would take considerable practice to be able to use a device like a STP in a mens room. I mean, I almost pissed all over myself the first time I used the ladies room and I was born with that appendage.

The only thing I can say Len is that I used to have the opposite device called a "V-string" which had a tube in it to sit down to pee. I never had the gonads (no pun intended) to use it though. Ultimately I got rid of it because the supposed benefits did not outweigh the negative parts just to have a realistic looking front. I do agree that what you say may be humorous if the guy at the next urinal would get "curious".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I will back you in this:
    If it were socially acceptable to whip out dongs in public, a white guy with a giant black one would be totally hilarious.

I can understand the standing to pee part, being the opposite I sit, it just feel right.

The one thing I've always been most jealous of genetic males for is the ability to stand and pee (without making a huge mess).

I've never used one, but I've seen FtMs showing how they work on YouTube and they do look pretty funny.. and jiggly..

This article (click here) may be helpful, even including some directions for possible homemade STPs.

There is a very good video (click here, contains audio) that explains men's room etiquette and, believe me, it is mostly real and only slightly facetious!

And then there's the repurposed urinal at the beauty salon that I go to:

They change the plants and flowers depending upon the season.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gold Member
    I have seen those before. Thing is, wouldn't hygiene be a bit of a problem? I do not have female parts so I do not know how to aim the stream but wouldn't it be difficult when standing and not have it run down your leg or wherever?
    But -
    You could have a lot of fun with it.
    Now if you use the men's room, make sure and no to use the urinal right next to where another guy is standing. Men like their personal space when draining the lizard. Also, do not eat the large pink mint.

What you could do that would be funny - Dress feminine and use it. Some guys would fall in love cause they like a woman with "a little extra". They would think you were a MTF TS.

And joking about our "junk"? Why not? There is way too much seriousness on the board. They talk about depth for post-op. Sometimes I say if I got SRS, they would have to clear a passage clear to my neck.

Rory - on the youtube videos, does it show proper scratching technique if the STP comes with the "boys"?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I will back you in this:
    If it were socially acceptable to whip out dongs in public, a white guy with a giant black one would be totally hilarious.
    Wouldn't it though!? lol I'd just look at them and say in a deep voice 'Once you go black, you really can't go back, man...' XD

Rory: Ironically, I can already stand to pee, thanks to living in the woods for most of my life(you DON'T want a critter getting curious around that area!) Just bend your knees a bit and focus on a strong stream lol

Persephone: I love that urinal! How cute! I'll definitely be checking out the video and article you posted

Nicole: lol I'd be curious about hygeine as well, but according to the site it comes with its own cleaner and carrying case lol I can just see myself dressing femme and someone being all like 'You don't have the balls!' and me flipping my skirt up and being like 'Yes I do! They're right here!' XD

Ashley: She-wee? lol That's brilliant!!!! XD I would have been laughing so hard they would have had to kick me out for disturbing the peace! lmao

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I thought this was going to be a thread about Stone Temple Pilots, then I ended up learning something... Thanks, LenGray!

I wonder how you're supposed to clean it.
    I'm imagining some guy washing out his giant dong in the sink.

Allison: lol There should totally be a thread about the Stone Temple Pilots, but sadly, this isn't it ;p You're very welcome(I love spreading knowledge! lol) and I absolutely LOVE your username

Whowhatwhen: Yes, this is something I've been curious about as well! However, I figure that it's probably much more amusing if left to the imagination... ;p

As soon as read that I literally just busted out laughing XD That would be hilarious! Be like "Sup bro! Like what you see?" lmaooo I would so do that! I've seen those and wondered about them lol wanted one but i would prefer the real deal over it XP oh you just made my day Len haha