Thread: need a little help on where to find info...

need a little help on where to find info...

just looking for some general and maybe in depth info on hormone blockers

From your doctor
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

An endocrinologist who specializes in HRT for trans folks is your best source of information because they have clinical experience....valuable information not found in plain text.

Untitled
    To the best of my knowledge, there is no-one qualified on this board to give you advice on
    general and maybe in depth info on hormone blockers

Go visit a professional and get advice tailored to your circumstances.

Thread done
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another