Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over The Road Drivers

Over The Road Drivers

Evening all, Just sitting here in this truck stop for the night and I got to wondering...Soooo...........How many of us are professional truck drivers? Do you dress on the road, what do you do when you fuel up or do load checks? Myself, I do wear my bra and forms, girl jeans and of course panties. When I stop for a checks often i will leave my forms in place. The only time i will definately take them out is when I am fueling up ( is not the normal to have forms on at pumps with 10 or 12 other truckers filling up). Only once did i get worried when semi dressed was when DOT decided to check my paperwork. Anybody else have any experiences that they might share?

Gold Member
    A long time ago; when I was "On the Road" I never dressed, or under dressed.
    I was to afraid of being Spotted. I drove a Flat Bed with Steel. Lots of check stops to tighten binders.
    I was hauling Chrome Plated Shafting for Hydraulics.
    They where shipped in paper tubes, and they would like to slide.
    I still drive a Dump part time, I only do panties and Fem Jeans.
    I have to wear one of those reflective vests, and a bra just would not fit in.
    Keep it on the road friend, and stay loaded.
    Rader

I use to do the OTR thing. Almost always had a bra panties and girlie jeans on. Your right, do not wear forms while fueling, kinda like don't smoke like fueling, both can be dangerous lol. At night, I would wear a blouse and skirt, making sure there wold be a place to change out before a scale. And of course I did have a few nighties for sleeper time. Now I shuttle trailers locally at night. My run can be anywhere from 140 miles to 500 miles round trip and sometimes I do have the forms on while driving. Still, always a bra and panties under my work uniform, night are normally pretty cool here and with a vest and or jacket so far no problems. Have a safe trip driver!

It really depending on how the day was shaping up. If I started my day with full tanks and no delivieries I would dress all day. I always had prepass in my truck and always ran legal so no problems ever. I had gotten to the point where I could shift an eaton fuller as good in a set of heels as I could in steel toed boots. Several days and nights were spent in the truck in Femme I used to love my restarts. I guess should I have gotten checked at the chicken coupe I would have slid a pair of boots on real quick but other than that if I am running legal and safe it is nobody else's business what I am wearing. I never did wear heels while driving in bad weather though. And I always pulled dryboxes or refers.

Somedays I miss the trucking life I now have an office job, but I guess the call of the open road never leaves fully goes away. Something about seeing the deer jump over the river in Wisconsin, or the long stretches in Texas and Oklahoma, the mountains of the Rockies, and if it weren't for bad dispatchers, planners, and shipping receiving clerks I may still be doing it.

Nikkim, I could not agree with you more! prepass, legal and safe = being dressed much more while driving. The only way, no hot shot stuff for this girl. In a way I do miss the road, and like you, in ways you listed I do not. Although I still have to deal with bad dispatchers lol

haha Perfect opportunity to post one of my favorite Weird Al songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZe83Ww6Fg

I drive routes that pick up daily and make several deliveries on each trip. I don't wear dresses or skirts as they are not very practical working around a truck. I wear fem jeans and shoes and usually a cami which I can camouflage with a button shirt and of course panties. I'm not into the bra and form thing so that is not something I worry about. I keep my nails done and recently had a full set of acrylics. Painted nails can sometimes get a double take but I don't let that bother me anymore. I've never really had any issues but I have scared some men who were going into the bathroom and felt the need to back up and make sure they were in the right one. as if the urinals on the wall weren't enough of a clue.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I do city deliveries in a 5 ton and am required to wear an uniform and steel boots during work. However, I did go on a long haul trip to Calgary with friends several years ago. The driver is a transsexual and she wanted Vanessa and I to join her to make her feel more comfortable on her first trip enfemme seeing that we are seen as being very comfortable with interacting with the public.
    Here's a video that a friend put together of the pictures tag teamed with Weird Al's song

Highheels on 18 Wheels
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 10-09-2013 at 02:26 AM.

That looked like fun.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Been driving for 35 years. Started with buckets then a short stint with a reefer. Then it was flatbedding. I loved hauling steel, not so much drywall or lumber. Now I pull a tank, mostly in state. I never dressed on the road, and rarely underdress now. In case of a spill, I'd not want to strip down to bra and panties.

I do remember sitting in a truckstop one evening, just watching what was going on around the lot. A driver got out of his truck and went to shower. He came back to his truck in drab, climbed in, and emerged in about a half hour, enfemme. I sat there wishing I had clothes along and could go with her. Oh, well. But some drivers did notice her, and the CB was buzzing about it.

Hugs,
    Leah

Notice my signature line, below. I've used that for a few months now.
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

I am not a truck driver, but I've had 3 bfs in the last 4-5 yrs that are were truck drivers

I run an ice box from the midwest to the east coast every week. I do wear a skirt most of the time. Much more comfortable as far as I'm concerned. The only thing I don't do is makeup on the road. Mostly because I drive for a company that is only myself and my boss, and we run the same route, see the same people, and he doesn't know. So fuel stops and customers, I have to dress as Nate. As far as getting stopped or running through the scales, I don't bother changing anything or worrying about it. First, I'd actually have to go through a scale, secondly, weight-wise I stay pretty good. I always drive barefoot though. The heels kill my ankles. My truck is a '94 and has no cruise control on it. So my foot always has to be there.
    There was one day running through Chicago and someone was grouching on the CB that all truckers that drove Volvo's were Polacks. I asked him, since I wore a skirt, what should I be driving? He never did answer... I guess I'll just drive what I'm driving, a blue Peterbilt.

I drove OTR for over 15 years,(mostly Flat-Bed). I did not dress while driving. But the traveling allowed me to get the chance to visit many Transgendered Support Groups around the country and make great friends. Loved visiting the Queen Mary Club in LA. Retired now and a Snowbird. Have a great day.

I am otr I was going to texas a lot and I would stop at different walmarts mostly and buy lingerie clothes that I would wear in truck then change in blue jeans and tee shirt work boots when I reached customer to load or unload .
    never no problem crossing border while dressed .

Thumbs up to the girls with 18...
    Chickie

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I worked for a major transportation company for several years in one of their shops. We had at least three TS girls who came through regularly and I knew of at least three CDs that came through the shop en femme.

cool video, and i am glad to see that you were in a kenworth also, nothing but the best. not to sure about driving in heels though, but since you only need the clutch to stop and start, i might have to give it a try, my 18 speed shifts as nice as an automatic. glad to see that there are a few of us, i run from the northern canada border to the mexican border and coast to coast, maybe see someone on down the road one day.
    Last edited by andreanna; 10-11-2013 at 02:15 PM.

by the request of my SO I don't dress on the road. As much as I would like to I respect her wish's

I just started with a national carrier running dry vans. For the next two months, I have to team, but assuming all goes well, I'll be seated in my own truck and running solo after that. I plan on dressing to some extent, whether its just bra, forms, and panties under drab or more. For those days when I won't need to fuel or interact with customers, I'll probably throw on a skirt and blouse.

As a local driver I would do panties and hose sometimes. Then I got to thinking how easily things can go wrong. I would not want to have an incident leave me incapacitated with them on. Earlier this year I escaped injury when the hoist broke while dumping a trailer. The trailer rolled but the cab stayed almost upright. I was sore and glad I didn't have panties on. I would have been furious if I messed them. LOL

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    ......I have a CDL with air brake endorsement,,,only because I have to road test them after I work on 'em ,I hate the new engines with all the Emission controls,,,,give me an ol' 8V-71 Detroit any day
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

35 years on the road and my alter ego has only appeared a few times. It just doesn't blend well...carhart bibs, boots and lace?? Naw.. I do enjoy the wonderful supporting underwear though....much better than men's breifs!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I don't drive over the road but I do drive a tow truck over the road, an f450 not a big truck but a truck. I always underdress with panties and sometimes a bra but not much else. Most of my work is local and everyone here knows me. I guess I am a chicken.

The only time (so far), I was bringing a straight job from FL to NH and I wore a short jean skirt and panties and wig. I would usually slip on pants and loose the wig when I stopped. The last time I fueled up was like 2 AM and the station was empty so I just got out, my heart was racing but It was great. I am sure I will do it again.

When working in the service industry I would dress a lot whilst away at night.
    Never mixed dressing with work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.