Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breast forms-a step too far ?

Sometimes our growing breasts is the greatest problem for our wives to get around.
    Nothing wrong with water filled balloons and even small silicone ones for that matter.
    I say smaller is better and just little mounds to start with work wonders.
    After all other 13 year olds did not grow B cups over night.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Every time you get that little idea in your head and that warm fuzzy feeling, thinking about experiencing all things female, you've crossed some kind of line. Isn't that sometimes why we do this? That heart racing scandalous feeling when you step out in heels, completely dressed and ease into the car, heading out for an adventure. Breastforms? Personally, that was the first fascination. I love that warm, weighted feeling with a nice hugging bra, even in male mode.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'd say if you're happy about the way your current (water-filled balloon) breasts look and feel you might as well use that money you would otherwise spend on forms for a nice date with your wife or something like that. The most expensive options obviously are always the best solution, but I do think we're a little bit too occupied with them and it's clearly a case of diminishing returns. Do what works for you, not just as a 'woman' but also as a husband and a human being.

Full disclosure: I do not own any forms myself.

I started with water balloons also.
    I have moved to small attachable enhancers to get 36A breasts.
    I now own 10+ pair of 36B to 36H(to big) forms and 1/2 are attachable. I love them.
    I think I want breasts, If I could pass I know I would start hrt and get breasts.
    I also have started Herbal supplements containing- Melatonin (Feverfew and St John's Wort), Black Cohosh, Ginko Biloba, Green Tea, Yerba Mate, Magnolia Bark, Chamomile, and Valerian.
    I have been taking them for 6 months and have a cleavage.
    I do agree. "Do what works for you".
    This works for me.

I definitely recommend getting some forms.
    Don't make the same mistake I did though. I had to have them delivered to my work, and decided to pop home during my lunch break to try them on. I loved them so much, I couldn't bring myself to take them off again. I had a real willpower struggle to get back into guy mode and return to work...

Get some. They're great.

Daphne

Does it not strike you as odd that in your avatar you are wearing women's clothing, a feminie style wig, make up, something (whatever it is dosen't really matter) to fill your bra that you don't functionally need and yet your worried that you could be crossing a line by using forms?

Correct me if im wrong but my understanding of your situation is that you are closeted and that your wife knows but does not approve, is that right?

What difference are breast forms going to make?

I've crossed so many lines that I've lost count....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've been dressing at home in front of the wife for almost 40 years, and have used just about anything you can think of to stuff a bra.
    Rolled up socks worked for a while when I was young, but then I've also used bird seed, long grain rice, water, gel, foam forms, and Silicone.
    They all worked and got me by at the time. Socks suck, foam, rice, and birdseed are lifeless, water is dangerous (balloons break), but silicone
    feels oh so right. As far as any lines, really, I wear women's clothes, wig and makeup, I would say something under the clothes, and out of sight
    that does almost the same thing visually as all of those other things, shouldn't make much difference. But then my wife bought me my first set of forms
    so I guess I would have trouble finding that line anyway.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

If u are already wearing, heels, hose, panties, slip, dress, bra, blouse, wig, make up….Forms are just a small part of the picture. For me I just like to have nice shape and form, water balloons were great for movement and weight but as for how realistic they looked, not so much. If u are trying to protect your SO and she has already seen u dressed up, then finding a set of forms won't be such a shock

get some sillycone and enjoy
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I used doubled up balloons as well, Teresa, in my earlier days, went across to something else when one burst and left me quite wet, (most embarrassing cd moment to add to another thread). I got some breast shaped bags filled with small glass beads from somewhere. Silicone forms are awesome when tried for the first time. As others have said they complete the look both in movement and overall shaping.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I've tried many different items to fill my bra out some. Balloons, socks, rice bags, gel filled baggies, breast forms, etc. I never looked at anyone of them as being much different than the others in terms of what it meant about my desires for breasts. They have all just been bra fillers or breast emulators. I will say that I did go through about 8 pairs of forms, each one getting more expensive and smaller. I enjoyed them while I used them, but now I just use a padded bra and some small cutlets. It looks better and allows for me to create my own cleavage.

I had been stuffing my bra with home made forms made from some white fluffy material that I found in a fabric store. When I found some less expensive real breast forms, I showed my wife and asked her what she thought. She said if it made me happy then get them.
    My wife isn't real thrilled when I wear my breast forms, so I usually only do it when she not around. On Sundays I will admit that I wear them all day even in front of my wife.
    I don't want my own breasts and she knows it, but it feels nice when I walk around and I can feel them "bounce" a little.

Banned Read only
    You are kidding yourself if you think there is some deeper difference. Stuffing your bra, regardless of the source material is the same thing. Forms are just better and far more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by teresa View Post
    My wife has seen me twice ( accidentally, not a happy bunny!) but never asked what I use but I think it would make a big difference to her if she knew.
    So what is your current status with your wife - does she know you are a crossdresser or not? Given that you say she saw you twice and was not happy, I'd say forms (versus balloons) are the least of your and her problems with it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa, I don't really want breasts I just love wearing them when I'm dressed.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That's up to you, Teresa. Only you can decide what's 'over the line' or even if there is a 'line' at all.

I don't think that getting a form would indicate that you want breasts, much as me wearing a binder doesn't mean that I don't want mine. That being said, I've wondered about the same thing with buying a 'packer'...I don't particularly want a penis and find it rather unattractive when I see male's genitalia press against their pants(almost single-handedly the reason why I believe men shouldn't wear slacks lol) I agree that it would make me look more 'believable' but I'm not unduly concerned about believability as much as being comfortable with myself.

Do you like how you look with the balloons? If not, consider whether you would enjoy having realistic breasts or even just go natural with your own. There are several women who have small breasts that aren't horribly noticeable and they're still attractive.

If you feel uncomfortable after thinking through your preferences and options, don't do it. But if you're curious about it, why not give it a go? It's your life and expressing yourself creatively is a part of that wonderful experience

I use rice in a knee high stocking (one inside the other for added strength), I have 350gms (do not know oz) in each breast which gives me a B cup. Solid, weighty and moulds to the bra cup like a natural. Lower or increase the weight to adjust the size. I do agree that forms would be more natural but it my wife would have a fit.

Resist
    Wearing forms is embarking on a slippery slope. Before you know it you'll be on hormones, transitioning, kicked out of your house, and living full time as a woman. Don't do it!!!

Just kidding :-)

Fake boobs are just that, whatever it is they are made from. Just relax, have some fun, and thank your lucky stars that you are a cross dresser and not a woman in the wrong body.

PS. Just quickly scanning this thread- every time I read a post where someone refers to "the wife" I give a small scream inside.
    Last edited by gonegirl; 02-07-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: PS

Quote Originally Posted by teresa View Post
    ... forms would probably do a better job and yet I feel I'm crossing the line. I would going from something to fill a bra to suggesting I wanted breasts !
    If you feel a line is being crossed, then yes - a line is being crossed, a subjective one for you.

If you perhaps have some fear of going too far, consider making greater efforts to enhance the masculine side of you. If you can become more secure with your masculinity, you may no longer worry about going too far to enhance the femininity. You CAN have it both ways.

what do you mean, crossed the line?

when I first bought breast forms (online from the Breast Form Store) I bought
    the biggest ones they had available. In my mind, size equaled voluptuousness.
    I was wrong about size but not about intent. I needed to create a more educated,
    female presentation. Baloons, rolled up socks, foam rubber cut outs, bean bags,
    hell I've tried them all. But when I finally decided on my correct size, the breast
    forms were just perfect..Perhaps the ideological lines were crossed but the whole
    spirit of crossdressing is that of crossing lines.

Relax.
    Have some fun.
    Life is short.
    Crossdress till you die.

dana

I use balloons for now [try larger single balloons - like those punch-ball ones, but don't fill them all the way - better bounce] but if i had it in my budget it would be the realbreast forms. I'm with the group. We've already crossed that line. Why stop there?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabcarla View Post
    I am in a similar situation, but my wife doesn't know about Carla. I am about to order a set of forms...they are the logical next step so my bra fits properly. If she knows I don't think there is a line to cross, at least not with forms...go for it
    Carla - Be careful if you have not made your wife aware of Carla. She might intercept your forms and discover Carla the hard way.

Invest in breast forms if you like, they are worth it! Estrogen therapy might be a step too far for me personally but yet I fight the craving everyday. I should have done it when I was 10 instead of thinking of it at 45, oh well.