Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: swimming

swimming

I am so ready for summer to get here that I just ordered a new bathing suit a one piece that should be able to hold my forms in well I was just wondering does anyone here swim with theirs in? Is chlorine going to ruin them? Same for salt water?

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Nearly Me has clear forms that are immune to salt water and chlorine. Rinse them off when you get home.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Did you ever see the show Total Divas? The one girl was wearing them it fell out in the pool. So be careful and make sure they are in good. Then again I think she was wearing a string bikini which might have been a bad idea.
    ~GG

Yes, be careful when swimming with them. Not so much as ruining them, but rather having them so quietly float out of the bathing suit top unbeknown to you! It happened to me and I lived to tell about it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Silicone forms r impervious to chlorine and salt water. Including poly covered ones. I've been swimming in both liquids with all my forms for years.

In a 1 piece, u have be very careful with forms unless u want them to end up at your waist!

I prefer bikinis and my suit. No worries about my forms moving!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I had a one-piece swimsuit. This was the kind with a bra built in, so I was able to cut small slits in that area and put the forms in. No danger of them moving.

Forms are impervious to just about anything, they have a propensity to wander around a loose swimsuit or bikini.
    Keep them tightly in place or they may out you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would love to go swimming as a girl.

I wear a matching sports bra under my tank suits and the combination looks like it belongs together..similar as well when I am rollerblading...
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

If I were you I'd be more worried about something a little lower down falling out!

I hope this is an "adult swim" you're talking about.

I usually swim with attachable forms and a body hugging one piece. Regarding April's concern, I also wear a gaff that is small enough to not show, but big enough to keep everything in place.

Bigger concern is the wig washing off and quietly sinking. It happened to me and it's NOT fun.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I'm not as concerned about my down stairs being seen as I am pretty good at tucking but I just didn't want to end up buying yet another pair of forms. Thank you all for your advice and anecdotes

I don't wear my forms often so swimming without them is fine (since it is usually too warm in the summer for forms any way)

Where I live even in the summer the water is pretty cold and I don't mind the when its got I still wear my forms

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    I usually swim with attachable forms and a body hugging one piece. Regarding April's concern, I also wear a gaff that is small enough to not show, but big enough to keep everything in place.

Bigger concern is the wig washing off and quietly sinking. It happened to me and it's NOT fun.

Rhonda
    Like you I use attachable forms and a one piece suit. The girls stay in place so no worries about them wandering. For the most part I use some of the more realistic forms and that has actually aided in keeping my appearance.

To make a long story short a couple of years ago I was out on my boat as Diane and wearing a tee shirt, no bra, and shorts. At one point the prop got fouled and I had to anchor just off the shore of one of the town beaches where the water was just shallow enough to stand. I had to hop in to the water to clear the prop and it wasn't until I climbed out of the water that I realized that my tee was now translucent and form hugging. It left nothing to the imagination and there were a few wolf-whistles from the beach! (To say that it made me feel great is an understatement! It also made the rest of my day. Not bad for a then 55-year old gal!)

So far I haven't had to worry about a wig coming off because my real hair is sufficiently long that it passes muster, but I don't know how much longer I can pull that off.
    Last edited by Diane Edwards; 02-08-2014 at 09:13 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I have ordered a one piece swimsuit also, although it would be nice to swimming as a woman. I hope to use mine to lay out in the sun this year and to get a feminine tan.

Recently moved to mid state Illinois; still travel a little
    Natlie,

This is what Roberta does when swimming....Roberta likes to wear a Miracle Suit mallot (one piece) style. The suit has built in bra cups which holds the size 12 silicon forms very securely. The suit also incorporates built in tummy and tush support, which when combined with the built in bra, feel exactly like a all-in-one brief type girdle....while not exactly the same as true all in one, it does supply very nice support. Sometimes when Roberta is having a "fat day", she will wear a high waist panty brief under the bathing suit.....a nice combination and undetectably to the untrained eye. The other real issue is the hair....difficult to keep in place, even when pinned to real hair....plus looking like a drowned rat, then it gets wet.....and only very lite makeup is used when contimplated...or none....
    Cheers,
    Roberta R.

Banned Read only
    As a matter of fact...I just bought a pair of swimming forms for hottubs and pools.. ahh yes.. Have no clue as to how this all works with water, forms and such. All I know is the forms I have for everyday are not built for hottubs and I have had heat impact forms before. It was not pretty.... for what I paid for them, I almost cried. tear......

Anyway, so why do the swimming forms have hollow backs? because of the migration issue...? does anyone tape theirs on or use some adhesive?

Vanny

AndreaSC/CD
    That makes two of us...I was having a discussion w/ a friend about getting a bathing suit. I'd really like to get one, but the problem with any tan lines would become an instant issue with my gf, not to mention my family.

Last summer I got daring and wore a pair of black Bali firm control panties. They were full cut so everything was covered. From a distance they could be mistaken for a two-piece bottom, but up close they were unmistakably control panties. At first I was very nervous on the public beach but soon became relaxed. I got a few stares from other bathers and that actually excited me. Fortunately they were firm control panties and they held me in nicely.

I felt they help passing as at least a guy with real boobs in a swimsuit. Being thin and shy, I still only have small forms. My first attempt was in a tankini with breast pockets where I replaced the foam sheets with forms, but it felt loose at one size too large. The second time, I felt more unsafe in an one piece swimsuit: there was too much cleavage, they tried to slip down my waist when breaststroke swimming (despite a tight fitting suit), or I was scared at the thought of losing one in the pool when freestyle swimming. I will try again with a snug fitting bikini.

Never ha but would love too

How to show cleavage with forms when wearing anything with low neckline style ? Can it be enhanced with (somewhat water-resistant) make-up ? I got pink fog after seeing this posh swimsuit http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiec...e-piece-in-red

I went with a higher neck line so it would cover the tattoo on my chest and I also wouldn't need to worry about cleavage. I also wear tank tops in guy mode so I have tan lines form that that match up week with the bathing suit for the most part so I don't think I will have to worry about it to much

I wear mine in our pool all the time in summer.
    The one thing that was shocking was the realization that they float!! It never occurred to me that that would happen and when one almost got out of my top I knew that I had to be careful, especially when swimming in a public setting like a hotel pool.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !