Recently my bf told me that he cd...Which is completely ok with me because I am a "part time" cd (f2m)
He said he did this on a daily basis...Goes to work dressed up...he wears a bra and womans underwear under his clothes....I have even noticed he paints his toe nails and wears toe rings also an anklet and even down to womans socks...plus he shaves his legs......Before he told me he wore out in public or any time I have seen him...jeans and a t-shirt or a polo shirt....When I go to his house that is when it is more noticeable...I see all this...plus he wears shorts...which I can completely see they are womans...Since he has told me we have only been on one date..That was to the movies...but we have not gone out really in public since then. I mean we did go to the beach and walk but that was at night and no one could really see us.....Do you think he is afraid to dress infront of me? I told him I wanted to find a man that cds and really to be honest with you I am dying to see what he looks like dressed up it turns me on and I do not know why he wont...Should I just ask him? I just don't know what to say-Hey man could you dress up for me..how do I word it? Let me know...Thank you!!