Thread: Have Question about m2f

Have Question about m2f

Recently my bf told me that he cd...Which is completely ok with me because I am a "part time" cd (f2m)
    He said he did this on a daily basis...Goes to work dressed up...he wears a bra and womans underwear under his clothes....I have even noticed he paints his toe nails and wears toe rings also an anklet and even down to womans socks...plus he shaves his legs......Before he told me he wore out in public or any time I have seen him...jeans and a t-shirt or a polo shirt....When I go to his house that is when it is more noticeable...I see all this...plus he wears shorts...which I can completely see they are womans...Since he has told me we have only been on one date..That was to the movies...but we have not gone out really in public since then. I mean we did go to the beach and walk but that was at night and no one could really see us.....Do you think he is afraid to dress infront of me? I told him I wanted to find a man that cds and really to be honest with you I am dying to see what he looks like dressed up it turns me on and I do not know why he wont...Should I just ask him? I just don't know what to say-Hey man could you dress up for me..how do I word it? Let me know...Thank you!!

Ask him

I'm just love it if my wife showed any interest in my cd-ing.
    I would have thought that would be every cd's dream.

Hi, My wife knows and she's fine with it, I have no rules set down or anything in that order, I feel I'm very lucky, she helps me by purchasing things for me if for some reason I don't feel comfortable doing it myself, she has given me helpful tips on make up, and even bought me my first wig.
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]

simpsonfan
    i would love if you were my girlfriend
    you are every cd's dream come true
    just maybe take a skirt and blouse or something over to his house and ask him to put them on (unless he has plenty of his own clothes) and then tell him that you are both going out for a date.

also ask him if he wants you to dress him up with makeup and such
    that would be my dream date right there.

Quote Originally Posted by simpsonfan
    i would love if you were my girlfriend
    you are every cd's dream come true
    just maybe take a skirt and blouse or something over to his house and ask him to put them on (unless he has plenty of his own clothes) and then tell him that you are both going out for a date.

also ask him if he wants you to dress him up with makeup and such
    that would be my dream date right there.
    Well this is a daily thing for him and so I would guess he has plenty of clothes...I would not know..as I have only seen him in T-shirts and polo shirts...Well womans jeans and womans shorts but that is pretty "generic" if you know what I mean

I wouldn't mind buying things for him..Infact I bought him earrings and a necklace (womans) for easter...
    I also told him that he could borrow my clothes if he wanted to....As far as the make up goes...I wouldn't even mind doing that....I kinda think I understand why he isn't feeling 100% comfortable around me.....
    One night we went out on a date and I knew he dressed (he hadn't told me at that point) Well I was on the verge of asking him...but do you really come out and ask someone if they cross dress...At least I do not...So I told him I was seeing this guy and that he told me he cd..I told him I left the guy sitting at the table...which isn't a lie I did, but there was more to the story...This guy wanted to completely become a female...anyways..the next day I e-mailed him and asked him if he had any secrets...he said I really wouldn't call it a secret...strangers just don't notice as much and then I asked him to give me a hint and he said he wanted to tell me in person and he said I wouldn't want you to leave me just sitting there...I knew at that point...I didn't say anything I wanted him to tell me so I asked questions leading to it and he finelly told me....But the thing is...now and then he brings up the fact that I said that I left that guy sitting at the table...I explained that it wasn't because of that but really the age was a major factor in it also...I was at the time 22 and he was 56...that is a big difference...and I want to have at least one more kid and if he became a complete woman that wouldn't have happened...Not to mention 56 year olds usually don't go around having babies...That they know about anyways.....
    I e-mailed him last night and asked him why he doesn't dress non generic around me...I will see what he says..It will probably come back to the leaving thing...I completely explained to him the whole situation on that.....
    I told him he turns me on the way he is now..and I said if you were to dress, that would just make me so much more excited.....
    So I guess I will wait and see what he says...if worse comes to worse...Then I will do what you suggested...

Thank you
    Mel

Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.

hey simpsonfan

I had another question for you.....Sometimes when I e-mail him..well I always say good morning sexy....sometimes I add man to that...think that would offend him? I should just leave it out?...well I actually do it not thinking about it....
    Mel

simpsonfan
    uh...
    i dont think he would mind either way
    say sexy man...sexy girl...sexy honey
    i love getting called sexy girl or something
    but thats just me
    maybe ask him what his feminine name is and call him that

like...i would be sexy katie.

Thumbs up Go For It!

First off I have to agree that you ARE every crossdressers dream! I think he is probably too embarrassed to fully admit it to you and maybe he is waiting to get to know that he can trust you. I think you should perhaps suggest helping him dress and explain how it turns you on and re-assure him that you will keep the secret private, so he will have the confidence to "go all the way".

I wish I had an understanding woman,,,,,,,,,,,

Good Luck!

Cindy T
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Well he says that he is happy that i am ok with what he does.....
    I told him I would support him in anything that he wanted to do....That he doesn't have to hide anything from me....He wont come to my house after work because he is afraid of how I would react because he does go to work as a woman....I simply told him I would probably "jump" him if he came over to my house dressed as a woman...It excites me...and I have told him that and I do not understand why he is afraid....The only thing that I can think of is he doesn't want my neighbors to know in fear they would bother me...or something....I do not care what my neighbors think...I do not like them anyways....

There really isn't a secret...I mean he goes to work like this and goes out in public dressed as a woman...the only thing is when I am with him...he just wears the polo shirts and the jeans or slacks...never dressed up...when him and I go out I get dressed up more then he usually does...Ummmmm I think he would look good in slacks and a womans blouse...and high heels...that's what I wear..but I honestly think he would look good in that.....or even a skirt with a blouse....he has some really sexy legs...I am jealous his legs are sexier then mine.....=)
    I have had a lot of friends that cd and I never thought twice about how I felt when I was out in public with them...to me..they are just another woman...I would never be embarrased...some of my friends have better clothes then I do..You know what..I have a blouse that I bought and when I bought it it was a little too big on me...It would fit him..I should bring it to his house....Think that would be ok?
    Mel

Good morning sexy woman

I e-mailed him this morning and said good moening sexy woman...He doesn't usually reply til about 8am so I will know what he says when or if he emails me back....

While I am here I wanted to ask you something Dana.....My bf asked me what I would want his date to wear....Cause I asked him why he doesn't "dress" around me and do you think maybe it is because he is in away uncomfortable with what he does? I mean....we have been seeing each other for some time now and we have also known each other for along time...I know what he does and I have told him it doesn't bother me....his family knows...So I just do not get it..... Any ideas...Oh it isn't that he wants it to be private either..if that were the case he wouldn't go to work dressed like that right?

There is something else....Do any of you have kids? and if so..if you cd daily how do they handle this and do you allow their friends over and such? Do you do anything different with them then you would otherwise? I am kinda curious about that...

If any of you have aol instant messenger...and ever want to talk and I am on and not away I am here for ya
    My screen name is either
    Nickellbear or jsthere2bugu
    Mel

Hi, I'm really a novice at all this and probably have no business giving advice to anyone. But I had a thought while reading your thread so take it for what it is worth. I'm in the process of deciding what to do about my own crossdressing desires. My male identity is very important to me and I do not want to loose it. Before me and my girlfriend broke up I never even thought of dressing while I was around her. He might just see you as an important part of his male life and is not just afraid of loosing you if he dresses but loosing that part of him. Of course I really don't know how many people really think the same way about I do about things I may be way off base.

Amy

Hi Mel,
    It very well could be that he just isn't quit comfortable dressing in front of you, but in time and if you keep reenforcing that its ok, it will happen I'm sure.
    Yes I have kids, and grandkids, one child knows and thinks its gr8, she giggles when she comes to me to see if I have an extra pair of pantyhose or wants to check out my makeup and nail polish, she said hmm I don't go to mom cuz dads is nicer..lol
    and I"m not any different dressed while shes here oppessed to not being dressed. ( the other evening she told her mom that I was a hotty the evening before) lol
    Last edited by Dana_cd; 04-28-2004 at 07:25 PM.
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Ok so I am writing an email to my bf or really I may say girlfriend....anyways.....I asked her if one day when she felt comfortable..if I could maybe do her make up and nails and dress her up......to me that is awesome...I would love to do that for her....Tonight I went to her house and she was dressed more like a woman then she/he had ever been before around me and I have to say that was a turn on....We even went for a walk...I wanted to take a walk and really let him know that I didn't care who was watching and so forth...Like I have said before...People who stair are jealous other wise why would they look so damn hard??????????????

I know he will open up even more real soon....
    Mel

Departed
    Mel,

Just keep doing what you're doing. He's one very luck guy and soon he will appreciate it. If I ever ran into a girl like you I would have felt like I won the lottery.

What I don't get is you said he crossdresses for work. What does he do? Do you mean he wears women's clothes under male clothes or he dresses and passes as a woman? Is he living full time as a woman (except when with you)? Does his employer think he's a woman or do they accept he crossdresses?

It makes no sense, if he crossdresses all the time but is so self conscience around just you, especially when you are encouraging him to crossdress. If he were at all self conscience it would be out in the general public where the average person does not take well to a man dressed in woman's clothes. More than one guy has ended up with a bloody nose just for doing that. So there's either something you aren't conveying properly or he's hiding something more than crossdressing.
    Julie

Well...He has told me that he wears dresses, skirts hose high heels etc to work...I would assume his co workers and employer are ok with this or don't think he would be working there....They know he is male.....
    Now when he is with me what he does is wears mostly polo shirts and jeans or shorts...Womans of course...He does keep his earrings on and I see that he wears polish on his toe nails and toe rings..and of course under his clothes is also woman clothing..bra/panties.I went over to his house last night and he was dressed as a woman would be dressed...I feel maybe he is trying to get used to the fact that I am more then ok with him cding...

Well I met him at the bowling alley about 2 years ago..... we haven't been dating for a very very long time about since Nov of 2003....He just recently told me that he cds..about a month ago...

At the bowling alley you would never be able to tell he cd and that might be because there are alot of kids around that he may hide this...So I never knew he did this,,,til I started noticing a few things...Long nails, shaved legs...eye make up..etc...I asked him if he had any secrets and he told me...I kinda knew before hand but I didn't want to Assume....

But I don't get why he would think I would freak out if he came to my house all dressed up...I even told him if he came to my house in a skirt and hose and high heels..That I would jump his bones .....=) It turns me on...So I figured he would do it more often....

I think if I give him time,,,He will do this more often....I hope...

Oh and thank you for the compliment.....
    Mel

Departed
    Wow! He really lives a lot of different lives! He's en femme at work, en homme at the bowling alley, half and half with you, he's got to be really busy doing all this changing!

Stick with your plan, he should come around or he's blind, and if it doesn't work out you now know where to come to find other CDs (no, I'm too old).

Now for something completely different:

What does a 320 pound woman look like?

http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/juliem..._lb_woman_.htm