Thread: So told me this am

So told me this am

She is ready to walk out the door for work, I'm standing there (like every morning lately my work is slow) after fixing her breakfast and her lunch, she says you like this dont you? I said what, she says playing the roll as a woman cleaning, cooking, doing the things a woman usually does, I was standing there in my Olga night gown and her white robe. I said yes I do
    but I said you also like coming home to dinner ready your lunch made, your breakfast made and waited on, no laundry to do, no dishes to wash, no cooking, she agreed and says WE both have it made dont we?
    The only part of my cding that bothers her is that she says I look better in her clothes than she does. It is so fun being married to her, she came home with a red dress the other day and said that it had me written all over it now how kool is that.
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Banned Read only
    Her,

That is simply...

Bad Ass!

Vanny

you are a very lucky man

My wife says things like that to me all the time to....makes us feel good doesn't it

You are one fortunate girl. Had my ex-wife had that mindset I would probably still be married.

Bobbi

I said that to my gf one night that I looked better then her dressed. SHe looked at tme and said sometimes you do.

Funny you mentioned that. My wife gets bothered also when I look better then her in her clothes. Needless to say, she does let me dress up when I want. Before it was wierd to her. Makeup she has got used to also when I dress up fully. I cant complain and it seems you cant either. Lol.
    Formerly CDGigi

that is a totally awesome story!!

Wonderful story. So happy for the both of you

You have gotta luv being accepted, and loved. My Suzie is not happy when(as she puts it) her girlfriend Bethany stays away too long.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Interestingly enough my wife went clothes shopping last week because, she told me, I was dressing better than her. It was nice to get that comment from her. We are very different in size, so I can't borrow anything from her wardrobe.

Statements like that make you feel like you have arrived.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Cool! So very cool!!

Christen X

I can only hope to be half as lucky as you, very happy for you x

Awesome story!!
    Juliana