Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How often is Crossdressing in your thoughts?

I Think about it constantly almost to the point I have to remind myself to get a handle on it.

To me, it isn't something that I think about, it is just what I am.

I can remember terminating high voltage cables in a cabinet and wondering if my breast forms would make the working space any tighter! That answers that

virtually all the time! i recently purged so i have to replace my stuff. thank God for thrift stores!

For me, it's every day but not all day. i keep a running list in my head of what i want to buy, as well as thinking about the house schedule and when I will take time alone to get dressed. But when the pink fog rolls in I think about it constantly.

Had a new experience yesterday. For the first time I wore panties, a bra with breastforms, and stockings out to the store, to get flowers for Valentines day for my wife. I had my favorite 4" heels on in the car, but traded them for my guy shoes as I got out, since I would attract a lot of attention with the click, clack of the heels (which I just love), and while holding the bouquet of flowers I just stood in the cosmetics aisle and stocked up - no one gave me a second look - I assume they thought I was giving my wife makeup for VD. I had a coat on since it's so cold, but just walking in the store with the bra (stuffed with my forms) and panties on was a lot of fun. Step by step.

I think about it everyday, many times a day.

It's not all the time at all.... far, far from it...

So probably only.... 99.9% of the time..

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

No really something I think about anymore, It is just who I am.
    While at work, I am focused 100% on work, But on the weekends,
    the dresses come out and I get to dress how I feel most comfortable.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

If I spent as much effort on my other interest as I have on CDing I could have built a 7 story house and restored 30 antique cars.

I think about it all of the time. If I see a woman to whom I am attracted, then I'll think about wearing her clothes or playing dress up with her. If I see clothing ads in a magazine, I think about wearing the clothes. Walking through the mall, I think about all of the clothes that I see in the stores. In the dept stores I dream of going to the counter for make-up advice.

It's amazing that I get anything done at all.

Not all the time, only when I happen to think of it. Wait, what?
    Or when I see a pretty girl, ever watched FOX news, those girls know how to dress!
    Candy

I seem to be thinking about it l the time. My feminine side. Onto he's to play a. Jagger and bigger role in myife .

Constantly on my mind. First thing in the morning, I ask my self if i'll have a chance to dress today.
    All through the day and evening, looking at all the women around me and assessing their dress style, to se if I could wear that or if I'd wear that dress with those shoes and bag, would that hair style and make up suit me, etc. Then as I'm falling asleep my last thought is always the same, hope I wake as a female

All the time I am not dressed. I can't wait to slip into something pretty, but at least always underdressed.

A good chunk of time. I spend a lot of time on Amazon looking at clothes I want. Or whenever I pass by VS in the mall, I imagine going in there and buying some cute panties.-

Junior Member Alice-n-wonderland's Avatar
    Pretty much all I can think about. When I see a women in a dress I kind of melt inside.

24/7/365....sometimes more often than that.

Banned Read only
    Well, I login to this site every day. That pretty much says I think about cross dressing daily. I also peruse eBay for new postings of slips and dresses in my size. I do not dress every day. Unless I am able to don a dress, undergarments, heels and hosiery and a wig for at least six or seven hours getting en femme is on the back burner. I do not get antsy if I'm unable to dress. Since I endured through my pre-retirements years I feel your pain if you are snatching at crumbs of time to dress for a few minutes here and there.

I thought maybe something was wrong with me. Try to blank it out, but than I see some lady looking hot or nicely dressed and away I go. Would not want to do it 24/7' might get to use to it, and I don't want that to happen.

I wish that I could dress as often as I am thinking about it, that would be wonderful.

I think about dressing every day......it wont go away, I have to wear panties and be a girl, put on a skirt and just twirl,

I think about it everyday, particularly when I see something on a pretty woman. I wonder how it would be like on me. I seem to see attractive clothing rather than an attractive lady these days

Pretty much all the time. I would live as a female 100% if I could.

As I have mentioned before, I work in Corporateland. We get people in the office from all over the world on a rotating basis. So I get all these international travelers wearing their business outfits. I'm *constantly* distracted by the outfits these women are wearing. If I'm not thinking about it, seeing that brings it up.

>Jealous<

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

For me, I am usually in standby mode. Something pushes the buttons such as being bored or seeing something that sparks the thought, on it comes. I have often dreamt about my CD situations as well, its presence lets itself into my subconscious self as well. Its always there, but like everything else it life, it has its place.