Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How often is Crossdressing in your thoughts?

On and off all day,every day.
    Last edited by MarcellaMcNul; 03-13-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suspender View Post
    For me, I am usually in standby mode. Something pushes the buttons such as being bored or seeing something that sparks the thought, on it comes. I have often dreamt about my CD situations as well, its presence lets itself into my subconscious self as well. Its always there, but like everything else it life, it has its place.
    For me it's the same, suspender! Most of the times I don't ever notice it's still there, but it is. Sometimes it suddendly explodes and nothing remains...
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

It depends on how you define the term. Dressing in the clothes that one has been conditioned through lifetime to accept as being solely for the opposite sex? I just don't think that way.
    I don't think about crossdressing. Ever. Whether Nikki or (my real name), I dress in clothing. Once my first pair of nylons went on, the gender rules were shattered forever. I didn't look back, nor do I regret their loss.
    The only labels I give dressing in 'either sort' might include "Comfortable" or "Sensual" or "Practical". Beyond that... maybe "colourful" as a subcategory...maybe.
    Last edited by Nikki50/50; 03-14-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: missing variable

Depends how often I get to dress, the longer I go without the more often I think about it.

When I'm at home, I think about it fairly often. If I'm at work, I only think about it when I see an outfit I like.

At least once a day. The length of time depends on how busy I am and what triggered the thought.

To be brutally honest, and I think on this site you have to be, I think about cross dressing every day. In fact, every time I see a nice looking woman dressed well I always think about what she is waring and whether it would look good on me. Every time I drive past a lingerie or women's cloths shop, and funnily enough I do nearly every day I always look to see what is new and if I like it.

I would love to dress every day as I think that women's cloths are so beautiful and men's are sooooo boring. I was actually having a conversation about this with my sister only last week, she knows and accepts that I cross dress and I was saying that women have so many wonderful things to ware and men have suits, jeans, trousers and shirts/t-shirts and that's about it.

I love women's cloths because there is so much to choose from. Gorgeous lingerie, dresses, make up, shoes and more shoes, and loads of types and styles of jewelry, etc, etc. And people wonder why we cross dress.

To reiterate my point, I think about cross dressing all the time and love every second of it when I can. Makes me feel really alive. If I could I would dress every day. But I am doing it more and more these days which I think is great. Lucy Lou xxxxx

EVERY damn day! Sometimes, it is a wonderful daydream, but sometimes, it is obsessive burden that complicates my life.

Caitlyn

its always on my mind
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

All the time even when I see other women all I can see now is what they're wareing .

For me sometimes I don't think about it for months, but when I do think about it completely consumes me and it's all I think about.

Not everyday, but certainly a few times a week. Days when I'm not at work is when I think about dressing the most.

Quite a bit recently but mostly for upcoming weekends for a fun girls night.

All the time. This is very new to me.

Constantly.....and I see it in the mirror physically too. Long bobbed highlighted hair, ears pierced. No beard hair anymore, body hair virtually all gone too. Lost weight.......yep all consuming.

It's new but constantly at the moment.

Dressing is almost always on my mind, I too spend time just looking for clothes and stuff to buy online... Then have to talk myself out of it later!

I'm probably like most on here it's on my mind just about every day. I only wish that I could dress up every day,now that would really be wonderful.

If I do (begging to the flying spaghetti monster that I do not) develop Alzheimer's then the nursing home is going to have an interesting time with me!
    Its in my thoughts most days, doesn't mean I'll want to dress though.
    It's usually just random stuff like if I see a woman on the telly or on the street wearing something nice, then I might think "I wonder where that's from" or get all bitchy and think "I would look way better in that than you do" LOL
    Usually it's from paying attention to women's eye makeup, that's my current 'thing'. I'll study it closely in order to try and replicate it at a later date.
    Samantha -x-

I go through thoughts here and there. but as of late it's on my mind a lot more now

I think it would be easier to ask when its not on my mind, I just envy those that can be who they truly are. I dream about being a girl full time, I dress as often as possible, makeup is a must, heels and hose. But even going to the store with my SO i fine it hard to walk through the womens clothing and bra and panty areas with out longing to pick something out for myself.... I think life would be beautiful if it was possible.

Rarely - but women's clothing, makeup and accessories are constantly in my thoughts. lol

Constantly.

I also have several new outfits that need breaking in.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Think about it all the time these days...not sure why though

Every day all the time right now. I see things all the time that make me think of it. Pretty girls with cute dresses, nice shoes and boots and those pretty professional nails. Ohmahgawd! Where did you get those shoes I must have them do they come in size 11 were they expensive where did you say you got them......
    Many who have spent a lifetime in it can tell us less of love than the child that lost a dog yesterday. -Thornton Wilder, writer (1897-1975)

Victoria Kate. My friends call me Katie.