Hi All,

I am a fortunate cross dresser. I told my wife of 6 years that I am cross dresser about 6-7 months back. She dint get mad (she felt bad) at me but she was very patient and asked me few questions. She said I could dress by myself but it is very difficult for her to see/help me dress.

I have a closet in my study and have slowly but steadily have added clothes in the past 6 months.

I have painted my toe and sometimes my finger nails. She is kind of OK with it, but I can feel that she does not like it that much.

Yesterday night after long though I decided to shave my hands. She dint not like it, made her sad and she said that she liked my hairy hands. She was OK after a little talk. This morning she saw my shaved hands, dint say anything.

I am really liking my shaved hands and would love to shave them more often. I love her very much and don't want to make her sad. I feel that if I talk to her some more, she would be OK and will allow me to shave more often. Can you please suggest how I should tell this to my wife? Please share your thoughts and your experiences with your wife with regards to shaving.

Hugs !!!!
Diana