Thread: Stronge urge lately.

Stronge urge lately.

I have had a stronge urge to dress lately. So I have been doing it for 15 to 20 minutes here and there. This morning I went dressed to work and under dressed the rest of the day. I have discovered that dressing puts me in a good mood. One morning I was in a bad mood, mad at everybody and everything. I then got to dress at noon for a short time and was in a really good mood after.
    Just had to talk about and get it out to someone about my feelings.

Christina

Gone to live my life
    Hi Christina,

You are not alone on this. Many gals here (myself included) get a certain amount of euphoria in dressing the way they feel they should be able to dress. When you say you went dressed to work do you mean "en boy" or "en femme"? I am assuming you meant "en boy" as you underdressed the rest of the day. Regardless, you have to do what you need to do to make you happy (happy is a good place to be). My only caution would be that if you are going to work dressed and dressing at noon (at work I assume) depending on who you want to find out about your proclivity . . . I would exercise some caution.

However, glad to hear you are feeling great about dressing.

Hugs

Isha

That is how it happens.
    Have fun.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Christina, It sure sounds like you are HOOKED.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I totally agree, Christina! I feel like getting dressed in a bra, panties and a cute little outfit just make me feel so very soft and feminine. Its quite a rush. But, since I have to dress up in private, I rarely get to share these feelings except on this site and with my makeover stylist. It's really fun to have a GG to discuss dressing, makeup and deportment issues with. That's when I feel the most like a woman!

Silver Member
    That is one of the high and low feelings most of us get to want to show off our feminine side. IMO, it is best to just let it happen.

I find myself calmer, happier and much more relaxed too. Crossdressing is definitely a powerhouse drug and clothes the absolute high. We will always need our fix and if you want to underdress at work, feel sexy and feminine all day you go girl. I know the feeling and it is divine.

Thanks for the wonderful comments. When I went to work it was en femme, I get to work before anybody else on Monday and was able to change before anybody got there. I took off my skirt, top, and boots and put jeans and a work shirt on. I wore panties, black panty hose and a body shaper under my work clothes. I then had overalls over everything.

Christina

Banned Read only
    I don't think you are hopelessly hooked yet.

Honestly, whatever this need is, I can't figure out what it is, sucks you in more and more.

The feeling is special but not without signature items; shoes, raccoon cap, hose,... You know ...

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 02-10-2014 at 03:43 PM.

It's definitely a stress buster for me,and yes if I want to and can't .... watch out!

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I once spent about a month clearing some wooded land for
    a guy. I wore a bustier corset using a chainsaw all day long.

I Loved going to work! Time flew!