Thread: What to do?

What to do?

What do you do when you find you have about 25 minutes alone. A quick change into something prettier? Visit the forum to see what others are up to? Or just say forget it and motor on with what ever project is going?

I seem I get lots of sudden 1/2 hour times alone. Wife hates me wearing girl clothes so it seems lots of stress for less than 30 minutes.

What do you do?

That's too little time to do any dressing, but plenty of time to catch up on what's going on in the community. It's also plenty of time to knock another chore off the list, but that seldom happens when it's foggy.

Best wishes
    MsVal

I'm in a dadt and there are long periods of time when I can't dress. So I would (and do) say yes to even a half an hour. Obviously it has to be very simple. Most of my clothes are stored off site but I keep a few things at home just for this reason. So in a half an hour I'll put on shapewear/bra, forms, jeans and a simple top. No time for wig and makeup of course.

Banned Read only
    Forget dressing! Thirty minutes of time is a crumb falling off the table. If your wife is omnipresent and you otherwise cannot login to this forum, then login here for half an hour! Be sure you clear your history otherwise your privacy will be violated. If you must slip into an article of clothing for such a brief time you're probably suffering from a compulsive disorder.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yea thats not much time....but you could always just strut around in your heels....

Whatever I'm doing, I usually give it my undivided attention.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Guess that makes Adriana a compulsive heel wearer... Well I never....

For 25 minutes I would - catch up with the news, do a crossword, play with the cat, have a leisurely cappuccino, have a swift cabernet, make a toastie, do some eBay shopping, savour a single malt, check out CD.com(!)...

Katey would not consider 25 minutes to be quality time... sorry...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

If I have 25 minutes available I feel like I am unemployed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't need to be alone to dress, so for me it's a non-question.

Platinum Member
    Hi Christie, It takes me longer than that to just make up my mind.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Christie ann, I am one lucky one. My wife prefers me as a women, when I come home from the different things I have to do I can get dressed if i want. I live my life almost 75% of the time as a women. I do remember the alone times, with my other wife. I don't know were you live but I have found out that here in Florida the women love you know matter what you have on. I have had 4 other girl friends down here that loved me as a women. The one I am with who is my wife now is the best. JO

25 minutes I need 5 hrs Its all or nothing under dressing different is 24/7
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I used to steal all those tidbits of time for myself and slip into something sweet. Then I came out fully to my wife and she is fully accepting so those days are gone. Now I just dress when I wish and use that time more appropriately for the things that need to be done.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I had gotten used to not dressing unless I had all day, a luxury I no longer have, but still, less than four hours and I'm not going to bother with much. figure 10 minutes to decide what to put on, 15 minutes at least for makeup, and 5 to 10 more for hair, so I' would be out of time already, and I just got done.
    Better to read the news, check the forum, or play solitaire on the computer.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I only consider dressing then I have 25 hours alone! lol. For 25 minutes you get reorganize my tools or run to the hardware store....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos