Thread: Why did you want your crossdressing to stop?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Why did you want your crossdressing to stop?

Good Lord people. I have read countless postings (zillions it seems on the silliest named undergarment (YUK) panties. Everyone knows real ladies call them undies(wink). Then if there is a single word "bra" in a post title, there are 3700 reads.

I think after reading so many posts that most of you say you want this (CD'ing) to go away on the outside but you can't seriously think that anyone is going to believe you if that is all some and so many seemingly want to talk about.

I call BS. AND besides the fact that I love undergarments and besides the fact that I love wearing them, I never wanted to quit and purge.

Please explain this is driving me nuts!!!

There I said it! And I think someone needed to say it. Something is wrong in Denmark because the claims don't back up the actions or the postings..
    Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 02-10-2014 at 08:28 PM.