Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why did you want your crossdressing to stop?

Platinum Member
    Hi Vanessa, I really never wanted it to go away it has been part of my life for 67yrs.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The question assumes that everyone in the audience is already crossdresser. Given the topic of the forum, that's a valid assumption, but it may be the wrong question.

The folks here crossdress because it provides gratification of one sort or another. It comes as no surprise that they do not want the source of their gratification to go away.

Many have also suffered, some greatly, from consequences of crossdressing. They want to enjoy a life free of those consequences. A life where the time, energy, money, and attention that is currently devoted to crossdressing is instead devoted to things that they could be proud of.

Could another question be asked: "(why) Do you wish your crossdressing never started?"

Best wishes
    MsVal

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Rose View Post
    I think after reading so many posts that most of you say you want this (CD'ing) to go away on the outside but you can't seriously think that anyone is going to believe you if that is all some and so many seemingly want to talk about.

I call BS. AND besides the fact that I love undergarments and besides the fact that I love wearing them, I never wanted to quit and purge.

Please explain this is driving me nuts!!!

There I said it! And I think someone needed to say it. Something is wrong in Denmark because the claims don't back up the actions or the postings..
    Vanny
    Vanny, I'm not sure what your reason for dressing is, it is said around here that there are many different reason we give for what we do. For some, it truly is a hobby, and they dress in clothes of the opposite gender just for the fun of it, but then you get people like me, I don't dress for the fun of it, I dress for mental survival. I don't put on a dress because I want to, but because I need to.
    I've given up dressing more times than I care to remember, and at time for years at a time. I would have gladly left it there, in the past. But when it comes back as a nagging, gnawing, raw nerve, depression that leaves you angry, resentful, and bitter, causing you to lash out at the ones you love, or give into that force that pulls on you, but yet you can't understand. Then, you are left with hard choices, loose everything, because you are impossible to life with, run off and be alone, or the final solution, overdose. Well I didn't like any of those choices, so I told my wife I had to do what I do, and gave up the fight and learned to enjoy the time I spend in a dress, but you cure all of those problems it caused, and I' would give it up in a flash, and would enjoy that final purge. But so far no one here, or in the medical field have ever been able to offer such a thing.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I never wanted to quit as much as other people wanted me to VR. Still don't.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

To the OP, I think you're confusing a DESIRE for "it" to be gone with it BEING gone. Meaning that even though you want it to be gone, if it's not, then you still have the thoughts and desires and a part of that is wanting to talk about it. Count me amongst those that would wish it away and if it became reality, I wouldn't be talking about bras and panties because I wouldn't be here. Don't misunderstand me, after years of torment I finally came to a manageable level of self acceptance but it comes at a cost of dadt, secrecy, money etc.