Thread: from a older crosdresser

Question from a older crosdresser

this is for all of you that have ben with a women no matter ho it was an tried to hid your cding or being trangender some day it will come out thy will find out it is best to tell them first an let them deside if thy wont to be with you take from a 61 yr old I lost a feu relly good good women that I loved tell first an give her time if she wonts you you will know

That is so true Lori. If a woman decides to got the distance after being told, that is definitely someone who would stand by you no matter what. If someone cannot accept you for who you are, best to let them go, since the only right course is separate paths in different directions.

That is good philosophy Lori, others have to learn it too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Love your outlook. Inspirational..

Read on naysayers!

Vanny

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not sure which is best for a CD. Tell them rite up front? Or, wait until u start getting serious?

Why create unneeded drama if you're simply having fun with her?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    There are things in life that I am glad not to have to be worried about and this post is one of them. My wife and I are working on our 48th year of marriage. If she passes before I do the only woman in my life will be me,Shaylee. I can't imagine ever wanting to get into the dating game again. We both feel the need to be with each other and not spend time alone or with some other people apart from each other. I really feel that my wife will out live me but who knows for sure. Good luck to all who are single and wanting a partner to go through life. May you find a loving partner, full of support for each other.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Lori,

I'm sure you're right - in principle...

I'm just waiting a while longer... After this much time, there probably is no right time... and no urgency. And some folk do have other considerations about the impact on others - so telling after so long in the closet is not always the right solution, even if it might be the best for us as individuals.

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta