Thread: Getting Braver?

Getting Braver?

I went to Wal-Mart last night. I had to get some Dayquil for my wife and some oil for my car. However I got to thinking that hmmm I need some new panties. Sooo I went to the ladies section and picked out a pack of 3 in some nice colors. This is something I have never done before and was rather surprised at myself. I also ended up going through the regular check out and not the self check out like I planned. Anyway the guy that checked out my stuff did not even comment or a strange look. Overall I was pretty pleased with myself. Not sure what else I will be getting but.... who knows I think I need a new bra!

Gold Member
    Good for you, All they want is your money, what you buy makes no difference.
    Rader

It helps to have a good healthy disregard for the opinions of others. The people in the store are strangers, they have no influence on your life and frankly, don't care.
    Get the bra. Act like it is as normal as selecting motor oil.
    When you get comfortable with that, move up to taking women's clothes into the fitting room. Buying underwear will be simple forever after.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Kirsten, I think that you're on your way. Enjoy the ride.

Good for you! With that combination of items, what conclusions could the guy draw? It was probably easier for him to not think at all than for him to figure out whom each item was for.

Kirsten,
    I think you are getting the idea.
    Mix oil with panties and no one notices.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    for what it means...

i need to read this story again about ten times a day...

I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

Great. and no one bit. Your money, if green, opens up their hands and closes their mouths.

If there is one constant over the years with very experienced crossdressers that I have had the pleasure to know, they have said that your money is just as green as anyone elses.

Thanks for sharing.

Vanny

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    And it would probably not have mattered if you needed to discuss the panties in some legitimate way with a sales associate. It is almost effortless particularly at walmart.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    I have been a life-long CD but had hung up my heels in the last few years partially because life was crazy and I never seemed to have any "me" time but also because I found my maleness discouraging. But recently, things are more settled and I have started rebuilding my wardrobe. It's different than it was when I was younger. Maybe because I have matured? Or perhaps it is because I have found better ways to counter my maleness?? It's hard to say, really. But regardless, I have been newly emboldened to embrace my femme self and to push the envelope. I've altered my diet and exercise routine so that I am as slim and as toned as I can be. I'm not a large person, (5' 8", 150#) so this, along with some clever padding, has helped me create a more feminine image when I dress. I have even begun taking a herbal hormone booster: Pueraria Mirifica. It is a natural Estrogen that is as strong as estriol and I pair that with Licorice, which is a natural T-blocker and anti androgen. (Much more so than Saw palmetto.) Hurray for internet research!! I've been doing this for a few months and have noticed a big reduction in muscle mass, as well as softer skin. So yes, braver...

It take small steps, then one day your there, out on the town dress to the nines.

Funny the things we worry about when out shopping. I went into Kmart once, found a couple of pair of skinny jeans at a great price, found my size and headed to the front of the store, all of the check outs where loaded, I jumped in line, and to my horror, it was a young twenty something "GUY" at the register, now I always go to a women checker, and never a young man. Older gentleman in line got to chatting with me, he didn't seem to notice my girl pants, but then I got to the checker, and he did notice, as he rung them up, he looked up at me and said "wow, that's a good price on these." That was it, I just looked up and said, "ya, that's why I got them." he put them in a bag and I was out of there, and wondering just what the heck I had been worried about. He is just putting in his hours, and doesn't really care about all of the stuff that passes in front of him for 8 hours. Once you understand that, shopping gets easy, too easy, it can get expensive.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

yeah i definitely understand the fear in buying womens clothes... been doing it some time now, first time i ever bought a dress i recall the clerk ringing it up, and then adiring the dress. and she smiled, and said, "pretty dress" and then took my money and i left.. (moral: its always easier than we think)

one of my most funniest, yet embarrassing moments: i was purchasing a bikini (pink with cherries printed on). the young sales lady rung it up, smiled and said, "hope it looks good on you." i was shy and scared, and grudgingly smiled, paid for the clerk and left.

I buy my breast forms at Walmart and if they don't even blink at that, buying panties should be easy! Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

The only people really judging what we buy are ourselves!

With some more experience the thrill will go away, replaced with a nice warm feeling that what you are doing is right for you.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]