Thread: Had a great day toaday.... I love my wife!

Had a great day toaday.... I love my wife!

We went to town for a Dr appointment, got a bite to eat then went to goodwill for some shopping WOW! We are going thru the racks of blouses and she says that's you, this one is Cato (her brand) oh you would look good in this, oh now that's cute all the time she hands them to me to hold, we go to the dresses and she really didn't find one but I did. then to the skirts found a long white one that was so soft a short jean skirt w/flower stitching eally cute, a short pleated one . I think we walked out with like 10 blouses 5 skirts 1 dress and even a pair of sandals 1.5 heels and that was just for me. and only spent $33 can u believe it? I made out like a bandit and all fit nicely but 1 blouse still have those damn man shoulders I am so flippin happy with my wife I can't tell her enough.. enough of my fortune
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

That's great! A supportive SO is such a tremendous asset. Sounds like an unbeatable day out

It is SO much fun to rummage through the racks in a thrift store in search of a special something. You never know what you will find, but the search is rewarding in itself.

I am thrilled to read of your wonderful trip and your great wife. May you two have many more loving years.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Lucky,lucky girl. I'm happy for you and your SO

So happy for you. Yes that's one of mine and my wife's favorite pastimes....bargain shopping.
    Last time at the local equivelant of goodwill we came up with 2 pairs of bill blass brushed denim slacks in my size. I wear them outside all the time with my hose and they feel great but they also look sort of like men's pants *wink*
    Barbie

You seem to know your limits and your wife accepts.
    You are very lucky, proceed past go and get your 200 dollars.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A supporting spouse is a real treat indeed. We've done the thrift store circuit, but our fav is hitting Dillards at the right time and getting Reba wear for next to nothing. Lots of oh-so-gorgeous stuff.

Banned Read only
    Girl,

I spent about an hour in our goodwill one day and it was so mixed up with sizes that I would have had an easier time chasing a squirel through a rabbits nest than find my size (jumbo elephant) wink.. not really...it is just elephant.

For 33 dollars you can't even pay shipping on a yoyo so you all did great.

So where are the pictures?

Common.. there are selfies around somewhere...

Vanny

What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us

Sounds like she's a keeper.

No better high than a great shopping trip! And even better when you can share it with a loved one.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.