Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Letting yourself be caught while dressed

Reni Howard

Letting yourself be caught while dressed

Does anyone else do this? I'm sitting at me picture window with the curtains open letting the linemen clearing the power lines see me.

Ha lol I do that too. If there's something going on out by the road I'll put on something conservative but pretty and start doing housework with all the curtains open
    Barbie

I have too and it is exhilarating. You look great and people need to see you!
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Reni Howard
    I just love to have construction workers ogle me when I'm all dressed up. From this distance i pass well and they keep looking.

Keep in mind you may catch something different than what is desired when throwing out a baited line. What seems like harmless fun with good intentions can take a very ugly turn. While I understand the thrill and desire behind the behavior, it further promotes the gender socialization driving some forms of bias and sexism, and it also objectifies women in a sexual manner. Naturally derived flattering attention is nice, but seeking it out or forcing it through purposeful behavior is another matter. Would you want your wife or girlfriend doing the same thing if she was alone?

If you are going to fish for attention, be sane, be safe and be careful about it. Even though you are a genetic male beneath the clothes and makeup, you still can become an assault victim. I work for a sexual assault and domestic violence agency and the cases break your heart.

I prefer not to play with fire as you get your fingers burnt.

Doing what you apparently do you must like exhibitionism.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

yeah this reminds me a little too much of those guys that have their undies peeking out and get a little thrill out of hushed whispers and teenage girls snickering giggling!

oh god!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renihoward View Post
    Does anyone else do this? I'm sitting at me picture window with the curtains open letting the linemen clearing the power lines see me.
    Just make sure you don't have a red light on nearby. The guys might think they've arrived in Amsterdam.

Ineke

My grand piano is by a window facing a busy street, so I will get dressed open the window (summer time of course) and give a concert to anyone passing by.

Hopefully you are prepared that he may ask your for a date Hon. Are you game for that?
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 02-12-2014 at 01:50 PM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Personally I feel we all subconsciously take risks hoping to be caught, if we are not out already, so that the secret will be known and we will be free from the hiding and the guilt.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    Some times during the day, there is a glare back when looking at a window.
    This is specialty true if it is dark in the house and bright outside; they might
    not even see you.
    Rader

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i think everyone has done that to some extent ...its good clean fun

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    i think everyone has done that to some extent ...its good clean fun
    i go with this...thanks adriana

Silver Member
    I travel a lot and one night as I was walking to the coke machine I noticed that someone had on their lights and drapes open. As I went past there on the bed was someone in black lingerie supposedly working on their computer on the bed. You couldn't mis them. I figured the drapes would be closed by the time I went back, but no. She was even more visible and I noticed the guy in front of me did a double take.

It was actually fun to watch as men and women walked by. I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman, but it was obvious that they had to notice all the people looking in and doing a double take. Once to see why the drapes were open and then what the ????

Banned Read only
    Letting yourself be seen is fine if you're out to all the neighbors. If not, and you're married but closeted, a neighbor may ask your wife if she knew there was a woman visiting.

Reni Howard
    I was completely dressed, not in lingerie. I was just a woman sitting by the window reading a magazine. I don't see how that would be provocative. I guess the word "caught" should have been "seen". Not advertising anything sexual.

I'm with Adriana and Sonia on this. And I think there is a definite thrill factor attached. Just be careful where you get caught.

Christen x

Brings to mind the car washing scene in "Cool Hand Luke!"

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    I travel a lot and one night as I was walking to the coke machine I noticed that someone had on their lights and drapes open. As I went past there on the bed was someone in black lingerie supposedly working on their computer on the bed. You couldn't mis them. I figured the drapes would be closed by the time I went back, but no. She was even more visible and I noticed the guy in front of me did a double take.

It was actually fun to watch as men and women walked by. I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman, but it was obvious that they had to notice all the people looking in and doing a double take. Once to see why the drapes were open and then what the ????
    .......and sadly no one knocked on my door to introduce themselves to me.......
    Last edited by Madilyn A.; 02-12-2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: error on quote.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I wake up every morning, turn on a small light and have coffee in the kitchen, winter, summer, doesn't matter. Neighbors have all seen me in my nightgown.
    I like summer better as I can step out back and it's warmer.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Aspiring Member
    I do that too but only with the women that live around me. There is one that hasn't seen me for a while for the last few years but she will see me this year for sure as I am planning on sun bathing in a woman's one piece swimsuit. Then there is the woman across the road from she will see me every time I get in or out of my vehicle.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    I was checked out by a well dressed businessman while we entered the Oasis on I-294 near Chicago. My long legs and fashionable attire drew a second look. Once he did the complete facial scan, he quickly averted his gaze.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

No chance, the only linemen coming to my neck of the woods are carrying chainsaws,
    and I'm usually already out ahead of them with mine.
    I can see where that would be fun way of exposing your femme side to the world.
    Much Love,
    kristyn

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    So, my wife said, "You don't go out and get the newspaper all dolled up, do you?"
    My reply, "Of course! It's fun"

She doesn't know about the mall, the gas station, the park, hardware stoe, restaurant, movies..................
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!