Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This winter is so bad

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    The left coast is facing a drought and we have only had a little rain. Our weather is far from swim suit but we do get to wear all of the cool winter clothes without a coat.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I am soooooo over winter. I write this while awaiting the arrival of yet another 12 inches of snow. Can't wait for bikini season!

Silver Member
    In the northeast it has been almost a month and a half of just brutally cold, below normal temperatures. Alone it is depressing enough, but with it being seemingly endless it is unbearable. I wish I could move south, I'd do it in a minute if I could.

Gone to live my life
    While I do have a love hate relationship with winter (hate shovelling snow) I do love winter and all the winter outdoor activities it brings. So I can wait for summer to arrive albeit I will be glad to meet her acquaintance again.

Hugs

Isha

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I've had it with this winter, I moved south to get away from the cold and ice, guess I should have moved further south, like Panama.

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    While I do have a love hate relationship with winter (hate shovelling snow) I do love winter and all the winter outdoor activities it brings. So I can wait for summer to arrive albeit I will be glad to meet her acquaintance again.

Hugs

Isha
    Isha. I'm usually fine with winter, but this one has been particularly nasty. I can deal with the snow, but the number of sub zero days has been horrible. Of course if my knees would let me get back to skiing I might be happy. In lieu of that I guess I sit around the house in a bathing suit or a skirt. So, I guess it could be worse.

I'm hating this winter for the opposite reason. It had been so warm out here, it's suppose to be 90 this Saturday and I actually was swimming around Christmas
    Jennifer

Where I live in Canada, the winter so far has been a little worse than last year, but nothing spectacular. Folks in Atlanta seem to be worse off than we are!