Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pretty CDs

They do have some really pretty girls on there. If only I could lose about 4 inches and 50 lbs. Maybe I could get my picture up there.

Found some of my pics there, and I have never submitted any..
    But I saw many girls there that I know are fulltime now.
    And many of the others might be on hormones, so it is not just crossdressers on there.

Silver Member
    that is one real problem with the internet today. Post a picture and it may well be stollen. Girls are having their faces used on nude models. Who know some here may be stollen also.

I love the ambiguity of being a straight guy turned on looking at some of these gorgeous Xdressed girls. Not-so-straight? Labels are starting to breakdown a little. One day i will master makeup and don a wig and i will squeeze myself into the tightest corset and tease the world like these hussies.

Yeah after looking at that, I think I'll hide my head under a rock. There are some gorgeous girls on that site, makes me feel like Quasimodo.

Please, I dress up, look in the mirror and I am so much prettier than I was before I dressed! I win! So do all you ladies!

Lingerie lover
    I think we're all prettier dressed

It is nice to see something to work towards

Quote Originally Posted by monika View Post
    Found some of my pics there, and I have never submitted any..
    But I saw many girls there that I know are fulltime now.
    And many of the others might be on hormones, so it is not just crossdressers on there.
    You have an amazing wardrobe!

I prefer not to see them!!! But well, with a professional make-up artist, good clothing, professional photographer, good lightning, photoshop, plus hormones in some cases... we would all look like superstars!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CD Stephanie View Post
    I think we're all prettier dressed
    Most certainly indeed Stephanie

Wow. Another thread about the beautiful people...
    I've always viewed these as little more than a "Who's the Most Passable" pageant. I feel compelled to point out that I've seen
    CDs with absolutely zero "good looks" insofar as traditional views of attractiveness go, pull off being a woman in every way,
    even upon close scrutiny. I have also seen CDs possessed of the most beautifully done super-model looks get called out and
    revealed. That being said, I will go on to add that I see every last one of us as Pretty. As Beautiful. As colourfully deep and
    imaginative as any person CAN be... We make ourselves as our hearts are. So when I see threads like this one, I cringe. Not
    because I'm not so high on the pretty list, but because it means as many as deemed 'Pretty' will mean just as many will be
    judged and found wanting.
    I'm sorry to sound like party-pooper, just placing my two cents on the runway.

Man, you aren't joking. Hopefully one day I'll be able to be dedicated enough to get close to that.

It's truly amazing to see a transformation like that. I don't feel "envy" but I do find it encouraging. But hey, some people are also blessed with more workable body types as well. But as long as you're happy with how you look and you feel pretty when you're dressed, I see nothing wrong with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Stacie~

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    I studiously avoid comparing myself to other CDs. It's a fool's game. Present well, do your best, and own your surroundings. That's how classy old broads have so dang much fun.
    Right On, Lynn Marie! After 50 years, I finally get it!

Deffo some real GGs there, spotted right on the first page.

I took a look there. Some were pretty some not that great.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Some of those sites, (Like the VC) have admittance standards. (or they claim they do anyway) I always thought it would be cool to be accepted into one of those sites just as kind of an affirmation..

Glancing down at the pics with these posts I see some pretty CDs. Go girl u sexxie hotties!
    Avi

There are contributing factors to looking good in photos. What you're wearing, make-up and hair are the obvious ones. The not-so-obvious ones are photo angle, lighting, pose used and colour.

Confidence is attractive, remember that.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I wasn't going to look at the link, but the devil made me do it.. I have to confess some were real eye candy...
    (gave me a toothache they looked so sweet) some are really blessed... I think I'll have a glass or two of wine now.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I saw a Youtube video of a bunch of great looking CDs a few days ago, so I guess I don't need to see the site.

I agree that we all look better in pretty girls' clothes. At least I think so.

Our greatest possession is Good Taste. I exaggerate, but I feel that's why we dress etc. We're blessed with very Good Taste. And we make some effort to live up to our potential beauty. If humans really evolved from apes, just imagine how much we've progressed! Life has Good Taste too. If it weren't for that, we'd all still be ugly hairy things. Of course, ugliness is often beautiful too, or at least cute.

Our bodies are our vehicles, not our basic selves. We tend to identify with our vehicles, but we're much more than that, and our potential for real beauty is unlimited.

Even the best looking body has some eye sores. But we can usually find a way to cover them up. We certainly don't need to identify with them. It's better to identify with the ideal, instead of the temporary present.

Si?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya+ View Post
    I love the ambiguity of being a straight guy turned on looking at some of these gorgeous Xdressed girls. Not-so-straight? Labels are starting to breakdown a little. One day i will master makeup and don a wig and i will squeeze myself into the tightest corset and tease the world like these hussies.
    Denial is't just a river in Egypt, sweetie!

I guess some 'het' guys find it easier to be attracted to pretty little things who happen to have 'something extra' than it is to appreciate a big hunky guy. Even though the 'things you do' are the same.

A lot of times I wish I could be one of those pretty little things.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder