Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pretty CDs

As long as you look better than these two, who cares?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Laura

Probably the most gorgeous truck driver you'll ever meet!

Love the shoes!

Oh I don't know, those gowns are lovely with the high lace collars and those Marie Antoinette wigs, but sadly they don't go with the 5 oclock shadows. >
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-04-2014 at 05:17 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.
    Barbie

It's really okay with me that someone has a faster car, bigger house, fatter bank account, lower golf score.... better presentation. I actually enjoy looking at their treasures and talking with the owners' about them.

I am retired now, and in all my years I have never had the best of anything. I've had "pretty good" on occasion and know how much time/money/effort it took to get to that modest point and maintain it. It was not trivial.

I choose to live my life being satisfied with having a lot of "adequate" things rather than one or two "amazing" things.

(You have an amazing '65 ChrisCraft cabin cruiser. You say it was a five year restoration project? Tell me about it.)

Best wishes
    MsVal

I took a very quick look at the site and the first impression I got was of 20's and 30's something men dressed like 18 year old girls at underage clubs.
    Yes there are a few who look very nice but really? Most of them are very easy read. One common theme I did notice is the trend there to have small to medium size boobs that are in the correct position instead of to large and too high.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    There is an on line magazine, Frockmagazine.com, that has extraordinarily beautiful CDers and one that, through her flaws, gives the magazine some necessary balance. She writes a column for each issue and her pictures are in there. Her articles and pictures are about the more typical CDer. It really is just to balance the magazine.....gorgeous -- to -- ME!

This post makes me think of real women and the feelings they must have when they stand next to some knockout.....I have felt plenty of envy looking at gorgeous CDs, but I have a feeling GGs feel it on a whole different level..

Pretty is only an illusion of your mind. We all have scenes that we think are pretty and the next person thinks what the heck are they seeing in that picture. I love a morning sunrise sitting in a deer blind watching the deer feed, the bird call as it starts up the wilderness valley and culminates in an official sunrise. My wife has different visions of what pretty is. She thinks a new born baby is pretty. I think a new born baby is a gift from God but a long ways from being pretty. Lol let me tell you pretty really only is as pretty does as mother used to say. She was referring to some of my younger girl friends I thought I was in love with. I dated one in college that had been Miss Teen Age New Mexico. Drop down Gorgeous and I mean very pretty on the out side. She showed how pretty she really was one night when I glanced in the direction of another gal. Cursed me out and called me everything in the book, I then realized what mom said was right. I then found my soul mate about two gals later and wow what a difference, not as physical pretty as the first one but to me she was the prettiest one I had ever met. We had so much fun together. We were truly soul mates and after forty something years of being together she is still pretty as ever. As many have said on this post beauty is only an outside thing. Look at the whole package before ya buy in to it. The young would be wise to heed this advice. As Pink. F said the participant ribbon sometimes is the best. I'll take age, maturity, and an inner beauty anytime over young and flighty. I believe that we have many here that fit the inner beauty part. I love this site.

I never know whether to feel discouraged or encouraged when I see girls like that!

I hope everyone knows I was being a little tongue-in-cheek with my reference to how beautiful they are. While I am admittedly somewhat envious of how well they transform, I'm comfortable enough in my own skin. We are each aspiring to fulfill our own dreams in our own way.

Personally I would rather go look at a pretty womens website..... trying to emulate a copy makes me a copy of a copy and if you have tried to scan in old paper copies.... they start getting pretty ugly! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Welcome to the world of what genetic females go though.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-04-2014 at 05:19 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the OP.

I nominate myself for the uglycd.tumblr centre spread.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    cool site

Being pretty has some advantages, and it has some disadvantages....becoming a mere sex object is one of the disadvantages....getting compliments is an advantage. Getting hit on is fun BUT after awhile, it gets to be a pain....get the picture...

Hi.

Adrienner,

Its when you are the woman and you dont look like many i have seen ( dresser's ) and you know you look like muck standing next to them then and only then youll know what its like, thats maybe why i dont like my photos taken near them,

I dont envy or feel jelouse towards them because i know when it comes down to the bottom line the difference is then shown and i wont compare my self to them i know they have something i dont, you can take that two ways, both phisical and looking like a woman,

i know when iv shown photos i'v taken of dresser's to my women friends they thought they looked very beautifull and looked far better than my friends, then i told them all the photos are of men i know who were dressed for a ball. they thought i was joking , not so. so it was a wow,

i know some of my women friends who would struggle to look as good or even better, so not all of us are in the running for the fashon stakes, , i know myself i would not even bother, ill do the photos and thats it,

Just thought i am on a forum that all the dresser's have the look makeup hair and all done just so right, i wont show my face any were id feel totaly embarrised out of place and very uncomfotable apart from why would i wont to any way, i cant show my beauty its hidden you have to work with me to find it,
    any ways.....

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 03-04-2014 at 08:22 AM.

Reality Check
    Not everything on the Internet is what it seems. Crossdressers could easily post photos of real women and claim it's them. Even real crossdresser photos may be the best pick of a hundred photos.

In real life very few women qualify as really "hot". The same goes for men. How many of us look like that handsome movie star?

Unfortunately, many of us get caught in the looking good trap. It is our soul that counts....

It's never been about looks for me. Yes some people happen to look good but it is very possible to be gorgeous and deeply unhappy! I'm happy and dressing is one of the things that keeps me that way. I'll settle for average or even "Warthog-scaringly-ugly" but happy, over "beautiful but miserable" any day!

Of course if you happen to be gorgeous and rich and married to the worlds richest most sexy guy and you're thin and long legged and good at make up and have a great fashion sense AND you're happy, then I would obviously feel compelled to hate you with all the venom I could muster!!

Its not how we look its whats in your heart

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaBMarie View Post
    I just went to the prettycd.tumblr website and I feel so inadequate! My goodness there are some unbelievably gorgeous girls around us.
    I wouldn't have to view that site to feel inadequate; the girls here do a fine enough job of that!

(Of course, none of us should truly feel "inadequate" -- it's just a silly way of saying "holy smokes, they look so beautiful, I wish I looked half as good!")

I may not be pretty, but I try really hard. Fortunately, I'm of reasonably average hight and am close to weight proportional to height.

And I can honestly say that I'm hormone free and surgery free, How many of those girls can say that.

Plus with photoshop tricks and low resolution pix, thay could look like anything IRL.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Beth
    I love that quote. I already hate you!
    Love
    Suzanne

Don't let it get to you. If it's anything like the modeling world, a lot of those girls don't look like their pictures. Lighting, professional quality makeup, camera angles, and photoshop can do incredible things.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Yep, there's some Pretty-Pretty Girls there....gotta give'm credit.

But I'm old and happy. Can't ask for more than that...

(well...the "happy" part...LOL!)

I think it's about how pretty you feel by dressing up and being Feminine.