Thread: Amazing exerience with GGs

Aspiring Member

Amazing exerience with GGs

I wrote on the Forum a few days ago about how all this is new to me and my interest in CD has grown in recent months. Time now to add some more detail.

My feelings were suppressed for a very long time, but I decided that with retirement and more time it was time to make a start on CDing. I bought a bra online before Xmas and wearing it was amazing and I knew I had to go further. At Xmas/NY we have a regular get together at a friend’s house with a number of other mature couples, all good friends, and for fun it was agreed we would all cross dress. Not CDing, but just an average bit of fun.

Well is the Pope a Catholic? This was a chance to try more feminine clothes and my SO bought a skirt, top, and cheap wig in a charity shop but I couldn’t let on about my ‘special’ interest (it was too soon for that) nor that I had a bra hidden away. My bust would be a very amateur affair - stuffed socks. In the end all the others chickened out of crossdressing so my SO (dressed in one of my suits) and me were the only ones – and it was all great fun and a good laugh. My appearance was very amateur and I purposely made no attempt to look too realistic (no make-up, jewellery etc).

Dressing that evening was something else. I was beside myself with incredible feelings of joy, contentment….and more. Then at the party we were all having a great time and I was sitting next to two GGs, both good friends, and one started giving me advice on different types of bra and how I could improve my ‘look’ and the other asks whether I was wearing tights (I wasn’t) and raises her skirt and shows me her thigh highs and suggests they would be a good idea next time.

I was beside myself, and it was like a bomb going off inside me. I couldn’t believe what was going on and the reaction my dressing had caused amongst close GG friends. This chat GGs would never have happened if I was dressed as a bloke, and I think that because they saw I was trying to be like them, they willingly discussed some very feminine things with me.

When I think about it, I am still in disbelief but obviously couldn’t own up to my real feelings – to them or to my SO. But it did encourage me to go ahead and buy some female underwear and clothing. This whole experience is more than I ever imagined.

Vikky

So many of us on this site spend a lot of time, energy and angst in handling our CDing with our wife or SO. It seems to me that, seemingly by accident, you have already broken the ice with your SO. Given that the others chickened out leaving you and your SO to dress up, it seems that your SO was not too turned off by that idea and thus supported you dressing for this occasion. Might now be a good time for simply suggesting to her that, in retrospect, you seem to enjoy dressing as a woman more than you thought? The door seems open for such a discussion right now. That could lead to a discussion of your browsing the net and finding this site and how it seems to you that CDing is not such a bad thing, etc, etc,etc. I have been keeping my CDing a secret from my wife for so long that it now seems monumental, but you may have stumbled onto a great opportunity here.

Be aware that crossdressing is not a physical malady that can be "cured". You will continue to have those feminine feelings, so why not bridge the gap sooner rather than later?

Vikky, what a fantastic experience...

Obviously not the beginning for you, but a very early validation for your feelings and desires of what you need to do..

Congratulations on a very cool party and New Year - who knows now where this will go for you?

Time will tell... and then hopefully, you'll tell us...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Retired girl, congratulations to you!! Now you'll have sometime to enjoy yourself and explore. I think I would try again with your SO.
    Looks like the door is wide open for you.

I agree with Donna. A door was opened and you have an opportunity to take a small step in, but lot of time has passed since the holidays so the sooner the better. On the plus side you can find a reason to refer to that night and elaborate on your feelings. Perhaps while doing laundry, clothes shopping, seeing how some woman is dressed etc, you can refer back to that night and elaborate on how you felt, how much fun you had, comments your gg friends made etc. On the negative side, it's been a while and your so hasn't brought it up again. Weigh your options and proceed cautiously.

I remember a first interaction with some girls like that when I was single.
    They were happy to encourage me and it was my first girls sleepover.
    It was a very long weekend.
    But wonderful.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm so glad to hear that you had fun Vikky!
    It sounds like it was a great time, for you and for the girls ^_^

Thanks for sharing an interesting story. You are very fortunate to have such a good experience as you begin this new journey.
    Enjoy it!
    Hugs, Carole