Thread: went 3 days straight as male.. ungh... glad to be female again.

Red face went 3 days straight as male.. ungh... glad to be female again.

Well I went three days straight being male just due to work and having to take care of taxes and bills.. but it kept knocking at my door as I well expected it to.. so here I am dressed fully again.. I have to run get some razors now.. but at any rate.. I truly know I feel better as a female than I do as a male and there is nothing in this universe that can stop me now.

I AM ALLISON LESLIE.

I AM AT PEACE WITH MYSELF
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

What a great story of affirmation hon. And Hello from 40 miles north of you.
    Hugs
    Barbie

Only 40 miles? NICE! We should meet sometime

I usually can't wait to change back.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm with you,Allison.I sometimes have to do that for my job for 3 or 4 weeks.I adjust and live with it,but I never feel quite right until I come home and become Barbara again.It's like I become whole again.

I know exactly what you mean.. I wore my skirt and tights under my work pants tonight and couldn't wait to get those pants off

It is liberating to be who we are within and not to suppress who we truly are. As of late, and into my diet, I find I am cold to the core when I am the man I am supposed to be during working hours. The moment I get on my stockings, bra, skirt, slip, heels, sweater and hair, I am warm as ever. I think it is the bra that makes me warmer. I feel normal as Erica compared to being just Eric. I am stable mentally either way, but I find more comfort just being my feminine self.

Platinum Member
    I guess it's good to have a taste of what one is leaving behind, now and then. I just returned from eleven days of unrelenting male mode. Though I enjoyed the time with family I was so happy to get home and change back into me again.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt