Thread: Chance to dress

Chance to dress

My SO left the house for a meeting lasts about 2 1/2 hours one of the few times I have the house to myself. I started dressing hoes bra nice purple top slacks put on a fullface heels just started to put my wig on and the phone rings my so meeting was cut short she would be home shortly. Dam but a least she did call me. I was so looking forward to my time instead it was take it all off in a hurry and put my clothes and makeup away. I have so few chances to dress that I have thinking of asking my SO for some private in house time. My SO has never seen me dressed or with makeup on . Its starting to hurt not to have time for me ,I know I could leave the house and go out to dress I have just not wanted to start down that road. Have been married 37 years I do not want to start over Do I ask for my private time in the house to dress . I don't think she wants to see me in full dress and face I am just not sure what to do.

It depends largely on the level of communication and acceptance in your relationship. In the early days my dadt wife used to make time for me by leaving the house but that ended long ago. If you feel like you can, ask for that time. Maybe she could even just give you the bedroom for a short time.

I would not ask for separate time apart to dress.
    Find a mutually acceptable arrangement where you can at least dress androgynously or underdress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    The starting point is just talking about cross dressing. What are her fears? Let her set boundaries that make her as comfortable as possible. It all starts with a conversation about "it"

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Been there, Chrissy, the adrenaline rush of the scurry to get everything off is unlike anything else you do! It's tough, if she has already drawn her line in the sand, asking for time to yourself is going to be difficult. I'm assuming by the tone of your post that she knows about the dressing but doesn't want to see it or be reminded of it? If so, try to arrange something for her to do away for a few hours. Trying to tip toe around the dressing isn't fun, but you're also trying to respect the limits she can live with.

Well Thanks to all for the post. We have had a talk about me and my Shaved legs painted toes nails panties hoes tights. Wanted to know what was going on and why, she is not real understanding but I am still doing that. I told here I was a Cross dresser, she has not accepted that yet. She has washed my panties and hoes for me and that seems ok for now. I find it very hard to talk about me and my CD side with her I don't like hiding but I don.t want to show off to her . I put a pair of high hill shoes in my closset I know she knows there there she has never said a word but I have not tried to put them on for her. I am not ready to screw up our life together I just don't know were to go from here.

Banned Read only
    Chrissy, you needn't "show off" your cross dressing side. The Elephant is in the room. You don;t know if she does or does not want to discuss it. She does not know if you want to discuss it. Just ask her. "Honey, do you have any questions or worries about my cross dressing?"