Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have noticed that many crossdressers dress younger than their male side years

I have noticed that many crossdressers dress younger than their male side years

I think in my case it seems that I have a 30% female side, She acts 25 to 26 unlike my 50+ years I think its because she only gets 30 % of the time to dress/exist so she is 70% younger. does anyone else concur
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    interesting math Roli...i dress a few years younger...but not too much that it looks like its a costume, it is important to dress somewhat close to your age if you are heading outside.... but if you never plan on setting foot outdoors ever ..do what makes you happy , have fun with it.Enjoy yourself

Completely!

Katey has a lot of years to make up but I'm not going to let her miss that 25-35 bracket when... well... they're just highlight years for me...

I don't really dress my age as a guy - I'm darned sure it ain't happening as a girl...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

As my male counterpart,if I live until June,I'll be 60,and look and feel every minute of it.As Barbara,I look and feel about 45.That's why I dress younger.I like what I see in the mirror as Barbara(don't like seeing my male counterpart at all). I love feeling young(er),pretty and feminine.

While I pretty much dress my age, I'm 30 now, I don't think I would ever dress to look much older. When I dress, I want to dress like the girls I'm attracted to, and that just happens to be young (25-35) professional women.

I definitely dress younger than my age. I know it's not the same for everyone, but I don't go out, so I don't have a real need to fit in and pass in public. For me, it is all about feeling pretty and sexy and having fun!
    Last edited by StacyPump; 02-14-2014 at 10:30 AM.
    *StacyP*

It would be rather hard for this to apply to me because i do go out often and im 20 so dressing younger would be kind of hard.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    ivy thats what im saying...lol any younger and it would be a child molesters dream....but if you are older say in your 50's or 60's...dressing like a 30 or 40 year old is not too much of a stretch guess it depends on your age

Hi Roli. When I was a younger CD, I was forever chasing after the image of a sophisticated, confident woman. As I got older I began dressing in flirty, more provocative outfits. Years later I am most comfortable dressing in a manner that is best suited for the venue where I'm at. When I'm at a club or party I like to wear short skirts and mini-dresses; When I am lounging with my girlfriends, I dress comfortably in sweaters and jeans. Shopping excursions typically find me choosing classic suits and traditional dresses.

And once again I find myself rambling. Sorry ladies.

is there a over 50 department because I only buy clothing in the misses department. Is that for young women?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I dress younger than my age sometimes, but at 31, it can't be that much younger right?
    But, I also dress older on occasion too (again, not by a great margin), so I don't know what to tell you.
    Samantha -x-

I'm similar with Ivy, if I tried to dress any younger, I would be forever living in fairytale fancydress (which doesn't sound like a bad idea imo )

I'm (dressed as) a guy probably 95% of the time and I'm 29, so I guess I'm going to have to dress 'Zylia' like a toddler now?

That's a completely different web site dear
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 02-15-2014 at 06:53 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.
    Barbie

Well, not 'completely' different, just less threads about panties and more threads about diapers I think it was one of the SO's on this board (who unfortunately is MIA) who made a pretty astute comparison between cross-dressers and 'adult babies'. Someone should start a thread on that.

Anyway, wildly off topic. To answer the question: while 'en femme' I try to stay within the same age range as me 'en homme'. Fortunately, 'late twenties' is a great age to dress up as.

It growing stages, I am getting to dress more to my age now it take time.

To me dressed younger when enfemme is a fabulous & liberating experience.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    I dress thirty years my junior based on the models that are used to sell the dresses I wear. The guy clothes I wear run the age range of thirty years of age on up.

lol Zylia. In answer to the actual topic I can't say I dress to any specific age group's style guidelines. If it looks good and feels good and doesn't look rediculous, (allthough I have gone that route on purpose in the past), I wear it.
    I have a thing about looking hideous when I dress, even if nobody but me sees it. Doesn't look right I don't wear it.
    That being said I have many ranges of outfits, clothes and under clothes in many styles from mini skirts to smart pant suits to formal dresses/gowns. My mirror is my wife and I trust her as she's never steered me wrong. She don't like it and it don't go on this bod Have to get some pics up soon as I can't go out where I live and it's the only way,(for now), that Barbie can shine with friends. Hugs to all
    Barbie

Banned Read only
    I do think that makeup can take a few years off but age appropriate is always a good choice when going out. Age appropriate can be sexy, sylish and totally comfortable.

I'm with Jennifer on this one. All ages have a sexy style that's age appropriate.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I always figure that if i can pretend to be female i can also pretend to be a bit younger than i am.

I just dress in what I like and feels good to wear, regardless of what age it is to portray or mean to be. I love my maids dresses which look more like adult little girl dresses but the waist is where it should be. Those are the things I was denied as a child so there are no rules on what you must wear. If I were to dress my age en-femme I would be bored with the clothes as to me they look no different to men's wear. I refuse to dress like my mother. When I get to the point that I can no longer fit into what I like, I will stick with the dresses. To each there own, I am myself and I do not care if someone younger than me say I am too old for that. TS.

Another point, men do not age as quickly as most women. they reach a point where age takes longer to show.
    Last edited by Erica Anne; 02-13-2014 at 06:59 PM. Reason: more stuff

I also dress with whatever feels good but I guess mostly I tend to dress a little younger. I'm in my late 30s but enfemme I think I'm still much younger and so sometimes younger clothes just seem to fit.

I have seen women around my age dress like I do...so I guess I don't dress younger.