Thread: Valentine's Day From the Woman's Perspective

Valentine's Day From the Woman's Perspective

As a guy, Valentine's Day was always a hazard for me - remembering first of all, then picking out a present that wasn't secretly for my enjoyment (like sexy lingerie) and scoring a reservation at the right restaurant. What a joy it is to get to experience Valentine's Day from the woman's perspective! I pinch myself every day that I've finally found a wonderful, romantic guy who likes to take me to nice places as a woman, and I find myself getting all gushy and girlie thinking up ways to make it a special day for him too, like creating this Valentine for him:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gone to live my life
    Hi Cissy,

Sounds like you are going to have a great V-Day. My question is . . . does he remember and are you going to a great restaurant?

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Congrats Cissy! I'm jealous and hope I get to experience this someday!

Did you feel the need to remind him that V-day is coming, everyday for the past week?
    That would seem to be normal behavior if all women are like my SO. Not that I didn't know,
    or would forget, I have been around long enough to kinda have that programmed into my little
    pea brain.
    Hope you have a great Valentines Day!
    Give your guy a hug from me, but only if he treats you right !
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I kind of think that women are generally very insecure about their relationships, hence the overwhelming urge to 'hook' a man into marriage (perhaps being afraid that as they get old, they'll lose their looks that they've relied on so much to get those men to want them). so I've kind of always understood the whole 'giving women a lot of attention' thing, all year round. Which made it even harder to come up with something for Valentines day. Like most, it was always a trip to a special restaurant, other than the times I made the dinner myself. This year I broke down and bought a gift instead (I usually never buy women gifts, knowing they want something expensive but also knowing it won't guarantee ANYTHING 'forever' like the diamond merchants tell us). And lady friend (won't call her a GF quite yet) was going to cook. Now the snow is in the way. But I have several bottles of nice wine, and tomorrow will battle the blizzard and walk to her place. Hope she appreciates the effort, and the earrings (I know I would! but haven't discussed that yet).
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I like seeing it from your perspective.
    I am not allowed to forget wedding anniversaries or how recently I got married.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hmmm....I forgot! Valentines coming up. Thanks for the reminder! OMG must scramble. Keep my GG girls unrambled. (best rhyme I could come up with, sorry) LOL...

LOL, great rhyme!