Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going to Janets Closet

Going to Janets Closet

I am working close enough to Janets Closet that I am headed over there tomorrow evening. I have always wanted to order breast forms, corsets, padding but didn't want to get it wrong over the net.

I may be able to complete my look tomorrow evening. I need a lot of help in cinching up my baggage and padding the flat areas but hey we have to start somewhere. I am most excited about driving back with my new breast in place. May get two pair.

I will have to take a couple of pairs of heels I brought with me this trip so I can try on outfits and the like.

Here is to a super exciting weekend.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Sounds like a kid in a candy store!

Living in the Detroit area, it should be simple for me to get there, and one day I may. For now, however, I must rely on good people like you, Kristyn, to help me live vicariously.

Please let us know how it went.

Best wishes
    MsVal

MsVal, I do not know how you can stay away??? I am lucky enough to be working a couple hours west so I cannot stay away...And Laura, I will be a kid in a candy store. I will be in a pink fog all day tomorrow.

I felt walking into Janet's closet was like discovering the holy grail.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you for sharing this, Beverly. I hope they are patient with me. I was just perusing the website and I will be buying a bunch of stuff as long as I can fit my fat butt into it. I gained some of my weight back last year so now I am only 80 lbs down but back on the horse and letting Kristyn come out and play again. Amazing how my weight goes up when Kristyn is suppressed. s

It is a great place. They are very helpful.

I enjoy the place as well... Good service but it's easy to get crazy with the $
    A good portion of my tax refund stayed behind there when I left...Was there last Sat while out and about dressed.

Say hi to Bunni if you see her.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes they are great..i have only done mail order...I can imagine feeling like a kid in a candy store though if I went in person. I def will if I am ever in the area

I was in there not too long ago to get some photos taken. And they are all so nice. Bunny is the best! Just awesome. Tell her Samantha said Hi!, and thanks!

"OUTSTANDING young lady!" As my drill sergeant would say... sort of.

Excellent teaser (first chapter) we want more!

-Kristi

Red face

Am I the only CD in the world who had never heard of Janet ' s Closet? Sometimes my lack of information is embarrassing.

Honey, there are other stores, too, and I seem to remember there used to be a big one in New England somehere ( can't remember exactly where now ...my ditsy old memory...tee hee) that I visited years ago.. But Janets place is certainly fun. However, though they have a good selection of some things, especially shoes, they do not carry a broad selection of clothes. What they do have is a little... well ...a little on the "trashy" side...then again... LOL... trashy can be fun sometimes...tee hee.
    But the shoes, for those of us with giant feet, are to die for. And the staff are great, and Bunni is a wizard with makeup. She made even me look good, and that says a LOT. LOL.
    Hugs

i've had two make overs at janet's, loved them both! Janet is a trip!!!!
    Dana Fleming

I ordered my Brest forms through them. They were great help on the phone in helping me determine the size. In fact, I'm wearing them right now as I write this

Crossdresser
    Kristyn,
    Please thank her for all that she does for crossdressers. I have three sets of her forms and love them.

Gold Member
    That place is on my bucket list; It would be an 8 hour drive, so I must make time
    this year. Have fun.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Does Janet know you are coming or is this a sneak attack? Be careful, girls get upset when you go snooping around in their closet.

Have a good time and I am sure the girls will help you find whatever you desire.

I will most certainly let everyone know what I bring home. I am capping my budget at $ 400 but ya never know. I will tell everyone that you all said hello. I will 21 hours from my house when I get there but I travel some with one of my jobs so I am a very luck girl. I have a list a page long.

Banned Read only
    Honey, forget about your budget. This may well be a once in a lifetime event for you, so let yourself have just a hell of a good time!

Bad News...they close at 6 and I do not believe I can get there prior to then tomorrow. wow, what a let down. I will to carve time out next week unless something changes tomorrow.

Paula, I guess I could show you my purchases in person when I get back to Texas. I do not live far from Dallas

Kristyn, it seems to me that you can make an after hours appointment with Janet's Closet. You might look on the site or give them a call.

Banned Read only
    Sure, it'd be fun to see what you get hon. I live near the center of town.

Thank you for the information, Shy!