Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going to Janets Closet

I would love some company Ms. Rogers. I have pushed the time back a little but I should be there around 1 - 130 ish. I would absolutely love a veteran to show me around.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Tee hee, well, except in age I wouldn't call myself a veteran, honey. So many others are soooo much more experiencef than me. But I have been there, and I would love to meet you and help if I can. I should be able to be there around then if I push my lunch back. It'll be fun. Always better to shop with a friend. It will have to be drab for me, but if you like I can show pics from my shoot there.
    Ooooh, something to look forward to!
    Oh, and call me Sammie, honey!

Ok, Sammie. Please push your lunch back. I will be in drab as well. I would love to see pictures of your shoot. Do you text? If so, I will PM you my number so I can let you know where I am.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Pm sent, honey!