Thread: life balance advice

life balance advice

Hello friends. I've really started to allow myself to accept and experience my feminine side. I was wondering if you could provide advice on how you are able to incorporate your feminine nature in your everyday life. I am looking at this from the practical side of balancing your career, dating and everyday life? Thanks girls...emma

Emma,
    It is something that you will learn over the course of a few months or years.
    It grows with you and gradual.
    It will not happen this week I assure you.
    Welcome to the forum also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

How?

Very, very, very, carefully.

Welcome also - consider popping a short intro in the intro section too...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    The cross-dressing community is not homogeneous. It is more like a spectrum with every shade of the rainbow. So you are the only person who can determine what is right for you. Or, as Dr. Seuss would say, “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

All I can say is that I am comfortable keeping my cross-dressing limited and private. I set my own limits because I don't want it to control my life. Others can take their cross-dressing further, and I can respect that too. The differences we find in each other is what makes life so interesting.

I have built this beach one grain of sand at a time......

I do all the cooking/baking most of the cleaning and washing love it! especially if I can dress up lol

Kiwi

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    The differences we find in each other is what makes life so interesting.
    It is also what makes this forum interesting...everybody is different and unique..there is now correct way ...but rather what way works for you. Finding balance can be tough ..it does not happen overnight or within one certain post. Just try not to overthink it, and do what makes you happy

Thanks girls. I appreciate the sincerity and honesty of your replies. I know this is just another stage in my life and one that is long over due. I am lucky to be single and have time to explore who I really am

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Hi and Welcome!

My short answer is that I don't cross gender bounds. When I'm male, Tina is not a part of that scene. Tina does not deal with my male side at all.

Having said that, I only have one brain, so the information from both genders is available. That can mean many things, but to mention a few: 1) If my male side is talking to a woman, he can more readily read body language and interact in a way that most women seem to appreciate, 2) One can't get away from the moisturizing routine and general body health so no matter which gender the routine is the same, and 3) One's sense of style does bleed from one gender to the other as I find that my male mode is no where near as drab (pun intended) as it used to be as I use color a lot more and with more intelligence, leading to many more compliments from women!

It can be tremendous being transgenered!

Banned Read only
    Everything else comes first. Family, friends, athletics, work. There's time left over

Honestly, if I could pass (shorter, prettier) then I might well present fully female often. Since many factors make that problematic, I am nearly always in guy mode in public. (Latest outing was Halloween, which doesn't really count in my book, lol)

That said, I'm single and have a nice studio, so I can dress nearly any time, and I do. I don't "bother" with makeup because while I do enjoy the process of putting it on, and the result, I don't enjoy the time involved and that I'm not even going out, and I don't sit there gazing at myself in the mirror after. Sometimes just lip gloss..
    But I love wearing panties & bra, stockings or pantyhose, heels and a cute little dress (that yes, typically is "too young" for me) that all feel wonderful and sexy.

Also, I happen to reside in a liberal community, so my painted toenails (currently jade green) cause little comment. Just part of "Keeping Santa Cruz Weird."

Don't dream it. Be it.

I'm pretty sure that you didn't realize this Emmaoh, but the question you asked was akin to saying that you wanted to begin fishing and wanted to know how. There are people that fish by themselves, others with groups of dozens. Some fish for relaxation, some for excitement. Some just want something to eat, others want the trophy. Fishing is all over the place.

I suggest that you start here in this forum, reading all that seems to apply. Whether or not you do, you will certainly eventually discover where you want to go with this and hopefully come to your own comfort level.

Oh, and, Welcome to the forum.

Best wishes
    MsVal

when I'm unbalanced, wife sends me out for a few hours of girl time, brunch, movies, shopping etc (about once a week).
    Lately, due to my busy schedual, I often spend a hour a day after work in a dress, while cleaning house of helping kids with homework etc.
    With dating, I recommend dating in normal clothes, but before you even think of getting engaged, tell your SO about this interest and how far you want tot go with it - do not wait until you have kids, house etc.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    The never ending quest for balance , feel like iam on the light side of this ride
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Balance has to come from within.
    Once you are in tune with yourself the rest will follow.
    Understand who you are first and let both sides of you live in harmony as one.
    Don't let one of your genders override the other and learn to see them as equal.

Hi,.

Theres a time for every thing its knowing when to start growing and allowing you to be you, if you dont grow as a person then it matters not what you do or try to do. your body grows and so does your mind and you expand in ways that are quite lovely .

As you accept your self for who you are, then your ready for life to begin, fight your self you die, and thats not the way,

How long does it take im 66 and still growing, learning and being fullfilled, being part of society joining in with others taking part in different things being a member and well accepted for who i am,

You know what i can not ask for more i'v been given so much, friendships responcabilitys and working in with many others, being able to take charge of many activitys that involve many of us, and the practicals of life are just added along the way,

And you know being asked to join in being wonted just you have to put your self out there, and be avalible not be asked two times to do something you just do it with out being asked, its really simple , and it works ,

...noeleena...

Gone to live my life
    Hi Emma,

Welcome to the forum BTW. Balance is an interesting concept when it comes to CDing. I can only echo what others have said in that only you can truly decide where that balance lies and it will depend on what you plan by way of growth. Are you planning to be private with your dressing or public? Do you wish to share with others or not? Do you plan on telling potential romantic interests about your dressing? How much do you dress (under dresser, complete en femme)? Once you have those questions answered then you can look at balance as you will have a start point to work with.

For me, I dress complete "en femme" when I am Isha. I am public in that I go out dressed and do normal everyday activities. I have informed my wife, family, several friends and a variety of work colleagues. However, I have my "boy side" and two do not mix. I won't going to work "en femme" even though some colleagues know because that is part of my "boy world". I mix "boy" and "girl" with my family and friends because we share that world. At night I may relax at home with my wife "en boy" or "en femme". When I work out at the gym it is all boy me. So I have found balance in things I do . . . is it complete . . . nope just a work in progress.

Don't worry though, you will find your balance as we all do eventually.

Hugs

Isha

Just part of "Keeping Santa Cruz Weird."[/QUOTE]

Santa Cruz sounds like my kinda town.
    Visit www.xdressreviews.com for free give aways, crossdressing tips, and product reviews.