Thread: FTMMagazine?

FTMMagazine?

Somebody just referred me to a quarterly print magazine, FTMMagazine. The website is http://www.ftmmagazine.com/.

I was wondering if the guys here were familiar with it and if it was a worthwhile publication to give as a gift subscription to a FtM friend.

Thanks!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I'm not familiar with it but it seems pretty cool The article that they have posted seems pretty articulate and spot-on. I think that it would do just fine for a gift ^_^

Thanks Len!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I haven't seen that one before but you might also check out Frock magazine. You can get it in the iTunes store. I've read a couple of issues and it's decent.

Jenn

I had them like one of my photos on instagram so... That's about all i know about them really :/ seems pretty cool though