Thread: Life can be so good.

Life can be so good.

With all of my day-to-day problems and even with the weather as unpleasant as it has been I have found life can be so wonderful.
    All of my life crossing dressing has been so special, so relaxing and exciting at the same time, and for many years I have enjoyed a magnificent audio system and a grand collection of some of the most beautiful music ever written. Like today, with it so cold and rainy outside, here I am sitting in my living room with candle light, wearing one of my favorite dresses, snuggled up, and listening to beautiful music. Life is good. I have found it so easy to appreciate this grand gift I have been blessed with. I have this wonderful opportunity to be able to express my warm and tender female side and revel in beautiful music and comfort. What a wonderful experience sitting here listening to some of Marvin Hamish’s beautiful music, just letting it just flow over me. It so easy to relax and forget all of my day-to-day problems and feel renewed. I have found very few people in my life that have the ability to do this. I wish I could share it with everyone. I hope all of you can enjoy your life as much as I do. Life is too short not to find what works for you and help you deal with life’s stresses.

I send you my wish for love and happiness,

Claire

I am with you Claire. Had a nice quite fay, most of the family was out for the day, chillin watching television.
    now they are all home and the stress started again, now in my office, nice and warm, all dressed pretty
    listening to "Carpenters Gold - 35th Anniversary Edition" nice relaxing music, great way to end the weekend.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

That is so great clairemarie! I completely agree with you that life is too short not to find in it what works for us. We are really unlikely to find happiness in what works for everybody else. Every one of us on this board have made a leap into exploring our gender identity doing something that is misunderstood and stereotyped into the available categories of common misunderstandings dressed up as comfortable ideas. We all need to enjoy our lives and a great deal of this enjoyment can be the relaxation into a warm and loving moment. I am happy that you shared your experience.

I do so agree with you Claire
    Yesterday I was recovering from some 24 hour bug but I decided to dress and also started a fire in the fireplace. I put on some good music and kicked back with a good book and after a bit I looked out the window and saw it was snowing again.. Normally I would have cursed the snow but at that moment it look so nice and I realized how god I had it.

Claire,
    That is just so positive,
    I hope it lasts forever for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    It's So Nice to be here with others who know exactly what that
    amazingly relaxing, calm, peaceful feeling is.

I'm actually sorta sorry for those who will never be able to do it
    and have the benefits it could give them. It's definitely Very Good for my
    own health and well being...and I assume most of us as well!

Dear ladies,

Thank you so much for all of the comments. This part of my life is something I just have to share. It helps me survive and enjoy life. I sometimes wish I could share it with an especially close friend who is having problems coping. So many people I know do not have good coping skills needed to have a happy life.

With love,

Claire

I think he is Marvin Hamlish. Not to be a nerd, but he does write some good stuff.

Edy

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Claire for president !!!! This is the way to live!!! ..I would love to hear that sound system too...

Sounds great.I do the same thing sometimes when I just feel like doing nothing and relaxing.Only difference is I'd probably be listening to Bill Haley.

Beautiful sentiments, Claire... we should all take a leaf out of your book...

If we could only get more people to listen - more folk might find this peace and tranquillity we have...

Love and happiness back, Claire..

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

It is wonderful that you have been able to accept your "special gift" and to enjoy it so much! There are so many who have not been able to do the same.
    Hugs, Carole