Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any crossplayers?

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Question for those who'd know....

It Is OK to make up a character...right?

Zombie French maid...There's no doing that wrong. No props that get tedious.
    No fancy moves to tire me out. No worry about keeping my outfit spotless or
    from tearing/ripping.

Big plans in the works!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    No female characters in video games? Hmm....Tales of Symphonia comes to mind!

I would jump at the chance to do crossplay. It looks like a lot of fun and maybe someday I will make it happen.

I want to be Elizabeth from Bioshock

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Haylette View Post

from tearing/ripping.

Big plans in the works!
    Yes, original characters are just fine. In fact, if I ever cosplayed I'd most definitely go with an original character. I think the reason that cartoon and video game characters are often picked is because they're easily recognizable and they fit into playing a "role". But I've seen plenty of originals.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Thanks! I wasn't sure, so that makes it all even More attractive!

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post

I would be: Elaine Marley - the red-headed Governor of Monkey Island... ("I am rubber, you are glue...") What a spunky character she was...

They don't make 'em like that anymore.... <thank goodness...>
    Literally Laughing Out Loud. Awesome. No game can beat the Monkey Island series.

As for the thread topic. I have seen crossplay and it definitely looks interesting. I have been looking into possibly one of the Sailor Scout or Sakura costumes cause I am so into those looks. I probably won't look good in it but who cares since I probably wouldn't show anyone anyway. I also love the gothic lolita stuff, so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Haylette View Post

from tearing/ripping.

Big plans in the works!
    The nice thing about cons is most people are just there to have fun... I've seen plenty of people use them as an excuse to just let loose and dress wild, so yes, that'd work

Aspiring Member
    Have heard about Cosplay. Not familiar with it though.

I am heavy into costuming and would like to try this if it ever comes up in my area. Sounds like fun.

From what I have read, crossplay is accepted by most cosplay people. So it is a great way to play around with gender. The great part about it, there is a whole generation that loves to dress up in costume...any time of the year. So, if you can wrap your mind around that, then CDing is not really that unusual in comparison.
    Chickie

Cross playing is how I will introduce my daughter to my femme side. Last year she cross played as John from Home stuck at Coneticon. As she was quite a convincing boy I said to her next time I will cross play too.

So I am getting one of the Girls und Panzer outfits together. If that does not work maybe a blue shirt TOS Star Trek female officer.