Thread: Special Person in My Life

Special Person in My Life

So I had to post about a very special person who has entered my life. She(GG) has grown very close to my heart very quickly. She has shown nothing but love and understanding and has proven to be an absolute treasure in my life. She is the first and only person in my life who has ever treated me like a woman through and through regardless of the clothing I have on, if I'm wearing makeup, or a wig. To her, I am Ava and I am a she. When I was introduced to her husband and son, I was introduced as Ava, and no matter what conversation we are having or who we are talking to, she never slips up. We wear the same exact size shoe, have similar styles, and have so much in common. I cannot brag enough about how amazing of a person she is and what a treasure it is to have her in my life. I hope to always have her as a close friend and ally. People like her only come around once every century or so and I can't believe I had such the good fortune to cross her path. So thank you Ash...you are not only a world changer, but a life saver. Thank you for giving me the courage and strength to be me.

Ava, darlin', I am so happy for you. What a wonderful post. May your friendship grow ever deeper and last forever! Hugs

How wonderful that you have had the good fortune to find such a supportive friend... One in a million.

Lovely sentiment in that post, Eva...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gone to live my life
    Hi Eva,

What a great story and what a great friend you have.

Hugs

Isha

Ava,
    An apt testimonial for your friend.
    May the friendship endure.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ava, you've found a true friend, which is a pretty rare commodity. Thanks for sharing

You are so very, very fortunate! Such a person is so rare, or hard to find, and if they are out there, so hard to meet in this life! One day at a time. With every friendship, there are bumps, and disagreements at times. Nurture them like a garden! Some of us aging loners, have little hope of finding such a lady, and some of us will go to the grave alone, and unwanted.

Looks like you found your Gem. Nourish that relationship.
    Formerly CDGigi

It sounds like you've found that one-in-a-million person. Someone that cares for you as a person, not as a <insert label> and therefore "weird".

Best wishes
    MsVal

Platinum Member
    Good for you. Your life just grew by a huge degree!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gold Member
    You are a very lucky person to have a special friend like that.
    Make sure you treat her very special.
    Rader