Thread: Trying to sleep with a weight on my mind.

Red face Trying to sleep with a weight on my mind.

It was getting late last night (about 1230) and I decided to try a new bra over my forms as I was going to bed. The new bra being an ‘unpadded’ Belvia . I was really surprised how comfy and supportive it was, yet allowing my boobs to wobble a bit. I therefore decided to take a chance and ‘sleep’ in it with the forms. The forms being unbranded ‘holster breasts’ style (they cost me about £50 and are supposed to be a D cup but on me they are only just a C)
    Anyway, to bed I go. On lying down on my back, I really notice that there is a weight to the forms (they weigh about 1Kg, 2.2 lb about the same as a carton of fruit juice or standard bag of sugar). I also notice that the weight significantly affects my breathing comfort, akin to having a heavy chest due to a cold. It’s a funny but nice sensation feeling the weight. I try lying on my side (how I normally lie) and this is much more comfortable. But eventually end up on my back again. I didn’t try lying face down because I didn’t want to stress the forms.
    I’m not sure whether it was excitement, or endorphins, but don’t think I got any sleep. It’s now 0800.
    This got me thinking:
    Is it like this when you get implants ?
    Do you notice this when you ‘grow your own’
    Does the feeling carry on, or does it just become ‘normal’
    Oh, by the way, I’m not planning on implants or growing my own.

I don't know about the implants feeling, but I do feel the same with you when wearing forms to sleep at night. While feeling good, it got me tired in the next morning also because I'm half-awake through the sleep. So I don't usually do it much anymore except for special night when I adhere my forms to my chest so secure that I'm just lazy to take it off

Rachel,
    You may never know.
    If you are not growing your own or getting implants just lie awake at night and wonder....
    Like counting sheep you will eventually doze off.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Rachel,

May I direct you to a very sensible posting by the lovely Jenniferathome

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...er!&highlight=

I have often slept in bra and forms and love it especially waking up with them there. under my nightie. I normally sleep on my side, and have never experienced discomfort, only pleasure. Mine are not too big, certainly dont weigh a kg. i think sometimes we girls think it great to have big boobs, but in the pursuit of realism, often smaller are better as they don.t draw attention so much to wide shoulders. My thoughts, anyhow.

Well, though mine are not what I would call huge LOL, during the last three years I have grown my own, honey, and there are adjustments you make. Aside from the growing pains and sensitivity, which are issues in themselves, you also find yourself noticing when your arms brush against them or when they get bumped. I no longer sleep on my stomach much at all...tee hee. Even when my wife snuggles against me at night I must sometimes adjust the girls so it is more comfortable. So, yes, there is a difference...but for moi, vive la difference, baby!

Banned Read only
    I know two women who had breast reduction surgery because their natural breasts were heavy and place undue stress on their bodies. Protoplasm (body) is 98% water. Of course, forms or any other source, such as water, are going to have weight to them. I'm an in home cross dresser who uses water balloons-OK I'm cheap! Water weights approximately 32 ounces per quart. There is always a tug on the bra straps. If I were to be flat on my back the weight would have to go someplace. Wearing a bra the weight obviously is going to go down on the chest wall. I really do not think there are too many large breasted women who sleep comfortably on their stomachs. If you're a stomach sleeper and must wear a bra for the feeling of the band on your chest, I would recommend using Nerf balls.

Thanks for your replies girls.
    I slept without anything last night and got a good nights sleep.
    Maybe i'll just have to keep the overnight wearing of forms for 'special' occasions, or when it doesn't matter if I get a good nights sleep. At least until i'm used to it.

Thanks again
    Rachel