Thread: Borrwoing Mom's Makeup

Borrwoing Mom's Makeup

So I'm getting all the stuff together today to do several pics to post here for my first photo reveal on the internet and I can't find my foundation OR concealer.......Horror of horrors what's a girl to do.
    Well as I've posted before my Mom knows but is between dadt and acceptance....Knows accepts doesn't want to see.
    I Ponder this situation all day till finally I fall back on instinct, bite the bullet and call mom who lives quite near.
    I explain my situation and she says "Sure come on over"......Flabergasted I run out the door without even a pocket handkerchief,(somebody please get that), and run to mom's house. She's so cool. By the time I left I had a bag full of makeup she no longer used, brand new bras/panties she'd gotten for christmas that were the wrong size for her, and permission to wear one of her lovely peach skirt suits. All volunteered I might add and not asked for. We had a good cry and she said it was fine and to have fun but she just didn't want to see.
    Will be posting pics later tonight, but I'm a tad self concious because allthough I've been fully made up a lot in the past.......it's been years. Also worried about the whole sunken face thing with my dentures having been misplaced but wth I'm gonna have fun being Barbie.......see y'all soon this girl's got a date with a bottle of nair and a bubble bath
    Barbie

It is nice to see some progress with your mom.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hey Barbie that's quite a haul that you got. Very anxious to see the photo,but I'm sure it's going to b just great.
    Hugs,
    Kristy

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Have fun tonight Barbie Girl.....I must say I am a bit jealous tonight..but that is awesome..Good to see Mom is supportive AND you got a goodie bag too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbie Anne View Post
    this girl's got a date with a bottle of nair and a bubble bath
    dont forget the bottle of wine...and some candles !! LOL !

I've thought about giving makeup a try myself. Being an actor, I'm not a stranger to makeup, but I've never tried to be femme about it. You're lucky, you have someone who can just lend things to you if you want to try something new. I mean, sure my GF knows about it, but she isn't willing to do things like that. Ah well. Have fun with those pictures!

Just one question...who buys someone panties and bras but doesn't know their size?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Lol my mom's twin sister has been buying her the same size for years and can't get it through her head that mom doesn't wear that size any more.........long story but we have a big family and "Re-gifting" is quite common. Last year I got a Stetson gift set, that I swear I gave my cousin for christmas 3 years ago.
    Then again, knowing my Aunt, it may be a subtle dig at my mom when she buys clothes for her that are too small, lol.
    Have to know the family to see how funny that really is, as we put the fun in dysfunctional.
    Oh and Ya ta hey, I love your siggy
    Barbie