Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else sometimes do this?

Anyone else sometimes do this?

Sometimes I'll look at some girls, whether it be in public or on TV, and I'll just think "I want to be in their position". I want to feel what they're feeling at that exact moment, wear what they are, and experience it for just a fleeting moment. It's just that, there's something alien about it all, and I've gotta know about it. Does anyone else ever get this feeling?

All the time sweetie.
    When ever I see a girl in a skirt or dress with stockings on out and about I wish I could be here, had her legs, and could wear that in public. All the time.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yea,....i think thats part of the reason why we do what we do...what it FEELS like for a girl.......my favorite Madonna quote is......

" Girls can wear jeans..... And cut their hair short.... Wear shirts and boots.... 'Cause it's OK to be a boy.... But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading..... 'Cause you think that being a girl is degrading..... But secretly you'd love to know what it's like....... Wouldn't you ???........... What it feels like for a girl"............showing my age here

Often, darling.

That's a pretty good quote, one I've never heard and one that perfectly describes things.

Quite often.It seems more lately than ever

See, that's the thing. It's been happening to me quite a lot recently. I just wish I could fully understand my mental processes when it comes to CD.

I like to turn this feeling inside out. When I see a woman wearing a skirt, or high heels, or heavy earrings, or anything else distinctly feminine, I can look at her and honestly say to myself, "I've done that and I know what she's feeling and experiencing right now, and isn't it a darned shame that most other guys will never understand it or share that connection with her." Rather than a sense of longing, it becomes a way to enhance my pride as a CD and feel more a member of the feminine sorority.

- Diane

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Happens to me on a daily basis call it jealousy if you wish.
    I know how I feel on the inside and it hurts that I'm not that way on the outside.
    I can deal with that feeling and push it to the back of my mind but the jealousy is still there.
    I guess thats why I dress more on the girly side when I'm in guy mode.Helps me deal with the feelings.I do find that women pick up on it and treat me a bit differently than they would if I were dressed in more male attire.Kind of a look that says hey its OK to dress the way you want and I like that look.
    I find women are generally very accepting about the way I dress and even compliment me on what I have on.I like that too.
    In a way its like them saying hi sister.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 02-18-2014 at 02:39 AM.

Not sometimes but always, darlin'.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diane smith View Post
    i can look at her and honestly say to myself, "i've done that and i know what she's feeling and experiencing right now, and isn't it a darned shame that most other guys will never understand it or share that connection with her." rather than a sense of longing, it becomes a way to enhance my pride as a cd and feel more a member of the feminine sorority.

- diane
    yes!!!!!!!! So true

Oh yeah!!!
    Every day I go to work and see coworkers dressed to the nines and wish I could be too. Unfortunately I have to stay in DRAB while they have all the fun...at least until I can get home and to my closet.

Aaaaaalllllllll the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

All the time.. every time I'm in boy-mode.. and I see a gorgeously dressed girl/woman doing anything.. I'd wanna switch positions. I don't want to be her per se.. but I do want to be dressed like that.. and experience how she's shopping, giving a speech, leading a team, etc.

I think I have this more with women who exude confidence and show that in their dressing.

A bit of jealousy is harmless, right?
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Oh yes, all the time. This past weekend, my wife and I were at the beach and she pointed out a very attractive young lady and said she wished she looked like that. I said, yes, I wish I looked like that too.
    Stephanie

Sometimes but after awhile I figure if I want to do something, I give it my best shot. In the course of my life dressing I have had a lot of those actual experiences. It's mostly about who we are, not what we are though. That is what makes us a refreshing individual.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Not really... I've worn those clothes out there and I'm assuming the feeling is the same..... maybe their more comfortable than I am because the clothes fit their bodies way better than mine!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Hi MWAB, When I see a lady that really looks fantastic I will make a mental note
    and that Evening I will go through my three closets and try to copy the look as best as I can.
    I find it really enjoyable to be able to copy a look.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    " Girls can wear jeans..... And cut their hair short.... Wear shirts and boots.... 'Cause it's OK to be a boy.... But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading..... 'Cause you think that being a girl is degrading..... But secretly you'd love to know what it's like....... Wouldn't you ???........... What it feels like for a girl"............showing my age here
    Great quote Adriana, seems to me that was from the days of "Smells like teen spirit".
    And yes the green eyed monster strikes me constantly whilst watching a gaggle of teenaged girls walking through a store together or Seeing a classy, well dressed lady getting into her cute little sports car.......list goes on. Great thread.
    Barbie

Yes, all too frequently...

And I often wonder it's being taken for granted...

Kate

All the time

I do. And I also agree with Diane. Sometime I think 'I know how that feels' and wonder if other men don't know what they're missing out on.

Katie

Like Karen I know what its like to wear the clothes 'out there'. What I would like to know is what would it be like to wear the clothes 'out there' while actually being a woman. As someone deep in the closet there is so much I still must hide when trying to show the world that I am really a woman. Men certainly don't hit on me and when most people see me I believe they know whats really going on.

all the time, i see women in situations or on tv and i just wish i could be her and have those experiences

The grass is always greener ..... and I would love to experience the other side - always envious and admiring......................Debra