Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most beautiful

Most beautiful

In your opinion, what physical aspect makes a woman or a CDer beautiful?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    for some reason...and this is JUST me...with women....i like a good neck....call me a vampire xoxo

Personally, my eyes go directly to the legs. For me there is nothing sexier than a long set of luscious, silky smooth legs.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I think it is the smile and the eyes. From those you can tell if someone is truly happy and that is where beauty comes from.
    Erica

The scan goes so fast over all features but it is the waist to hip to leg path that really turns the radar on. The poster for the first MASH movie drove me up the wall....with jealousy!

Aspiring Member
    I'm voting for the lips! Nothing turns me on like (what I call) "Kim Basinger" lips!!

Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    I think it is the smile and the eyes. From those you can tell if someone is truly happy and that is where beauty comes from.
    I am in 100% agreement with Erica Marie. If the woman inside thinks she is beautiful then her outward apparence will reflect that. I would rather spend my time with an over weight, out of shape woman than an athletic shrew any day.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kate, When I see a woman / CD that really catches my eye for what ever reason I like to savor the whole picture
    and make mental notes it's like enjoying a great piece of eye candy.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 02-18-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes for me it's the confidence, pride and strength in those powerful lovely ladies.

However a hot scantily dressed Twiggy type will get my blood boiling too.
    Maybe that's the difference between my male side being attracted and my female side wanting to emulate.
    Good thread.
    Barbie

And nice smile makes anyone look attractive

The eyes are the window of the soul, and that makes them important to me.
    Love a girl with a twinkle in her eye.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

since you said physical, ill say the whole, the complete package, with all the time and effort even thought to make oneself complete, whether CD or GG, the attention to detail completes all the physical characteristics in the end result....

used to call myself a leg person, but legs are easy, putting it all together, that deserves respect....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Tough question Kate...

Without a doubt the whole package has to be proportionate, harmonious and complementary... but Mikell's nailed that option, so...

The face as a whole - fine features, oval or heart-shaped, slightly larger eyes and mouth, sensitively made up and with some delicate pendant earrings just to complement a twinkle in her eye and a come hither smile on her lips.... ooohhh!

The gorgeous soft focus, technicolour filming of the 50s and 60s epitomises this look with the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Doris Day, Grace Kelly, Natalie Wood... I could go on.

They were beautiful women - and they had, the face.

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    To me it's the silhouette, that perfect female form. That along with elegant deportment it completes the total package.
    I've admired women that achieved this with no makeup, wearing shorts and a t-shirt.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Wellllll....this is going to sound strange....

Women OR CD. It's different to me. That may be a case of "it takes one to know one", though...
    Meaning I can appreciate the subtle differences, and know why those differences are there.

Women, it can be anything with me. The way she walks. Figure. Face, Hips, The way she dresses.
    It can be a million things that all may be different on any given day. Or any combination of
    them.

With a CD, I believe the same things to be true, but in a different way. I've seen Lots of "us"
    who have class and style and are truly beautiful, but in a subtly different way.
    It's rare that I'll be fooled by a CD, but that may be because I'm quite aware of little details
    that will be very hard to hide with a woman vs a CD.

One way to explain it may be to imagine a world where men can actually dress the way
    they wanted to. Many CDs can be "Beautiful", but still be clearly a guy. If that world
    existed, then naturally, little details would be refined and more of them would be better
    and nicer looking. If there were a "Vogue magazine" for CD's with all the attention to
    fashion and style, those CD's could look as beautiful as real women...but...in their own right.

I, and many of us, have spent entire lifetimes thinking about CDing and have always been
    looking for others like us. We may notice things others will miss.

So, whether it's a woman or a CD, they each have aspects that differ, but still can be realistically
    called "Beautiful" --in my own mind. I don't think there's a single attribute that one can
    focus on to make it work. It's the 'total package' IMHO.

Anyone who's ever been to a CD bar should notice that some of us do have some kind
    of unusual kind of beauty that's quite different from a real woman. But they're still solidly,
    and without doubt...*Beautiful*

Hard to explain...but I guess that's why they call it "Subtle"

Body shape.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think people have an inner beauty. There doesn't seem to be any hard and fast rule for facial features. some say big eyes but I know lots of very attractive people with small eyes. For me it has to be something inside which even in a photograph radiates out and attracts you to them.

I look at legs first but what makes me want a woman is her smile and eyes.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    What Lori said - 100% agreement.

Her confidence, proud and femininity, that makes any lady beautiful
    Becky

First - a smile. Second - a smile. Third -friendly eyes. Fourth, A friendly recognition - whether I'm en femme or in drab!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Wired Magazine recently had a poll of what different sexualities found to attract them to others. Don't have those stats in front of me but thought it was interesting, Straight, gay, lesbian, etc. all had different results.
    I'm not sure if attitude is a physical aspect, but can certainly reinforce my attraction to a pretty face.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

For me, it is the face and then immediately the eyes

Bobbi

The Legs,if nylons are involved better yet.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Cleavage always gets my full attention! Pretty shallow, huh? Beautiful, though, is a much deeper attribute. To me, that's something that comes from the inside. Truly "beautiful people" are pretty rare, but are quite unforgettable. I've been fortunate to have known a few. Wish I had their hearts.