Thread: After purge shopping ?

After purge shopping ?

My last purge was this past August . I know some of you have gone through this yourselves, I recently made a couple of panty and bra purchases and the invisible wall between me and buying women's clothes has appeared again .
    Before my last purge I would go in a store and buy things without a second thought, but now those self conscience feelings have come back .
    Have any of you faced this dilemma ,do you get back in the comfort zone soon ?

Terri, for whatever reason I too have experienced this very thing. It never botherd me in the least to shop and buy whatever I wanted, would even take back dresses and skirts that didn't fit or I didn't like. But for the last several years I feel very self conscience just looking at fem things. Go figure!!!!

I call it the invisible wall.

Terri,
    Do you keep finding new girlfriends in between?
    New girlfriends can be very upsetting to our way of life, just making new acquaintances urges us to purge.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Terri, It makes no difference weather it's a hardware store or a womens clothing store,
    To me pretty clothes and shoes traded for green money it's a win-win for everybody.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Purging is quite common amongst us, and I have done it a few times in the past. Now my wardrobe is so bloody large I couldnt purge in one go even if i tried. I am lucky in having an accepting SO, and I am comfortable with where i am now with my dressing. What if there was a place you could send your clothing? You could box it up, send it off to somewhere that was CD friendly, and they would store it for you indefinitely. If you wanted it back, you could just contact them and they would post it to you. If you didnt contact them within 18 months, you would get an email asking if you want it retained at the facility. Purging, buying, purging, buying - its an expensive gig.
    Visit www.xdressreviews.com for free give aways, crossdressing tips, and product reviews.

Any time I have not shopped for a while, I go through it, but a trip or two to the mall gets me right back into the swing of things. It's best to shop all of the time, then a thing like that never happens.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.