Thread: I made cookies!

Wink I made cookies!

Crazy title, right? Yeah. I had one of those days yesterday. Around 8AM my wife and I learned the kids had school while we were off for the day. An off unplanned day! I quickly took advantage of it and asked the wife if she minded if I dressed and worked on somethings in the house. She said she didn't mind and off I went. It had been awhile and it was so good to get 'dolled' up again! Around 11:30 my wife ask me to come to the kitchen to join her. I'm just getting into the middle of something but I am having a good day so I join her. She had decided that if I was going to dress maybe I should do something domestic and handed me a bowl of fresh cookie dough and informed me of what I was doing for the next three hours. It actually worked out well as she helped and we spent much more time together than normally when I am dressed. And there was the occasional touch and hug, even some kisses. While, for a day without plans I had a great time. And I let her know how appreciative I was! Finished the cookies a half hour before the kids got home! LOL!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Sounds like a heavenly day. Wish I had one of those cookies right about now.
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Well... what kind of cookies were they? Dont leave us drooling for cookies, without a clue!!!!
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Banned Read only
    If my wife were so accommodating to my desire to be en femme, she would find me wearing a very pretty black and white short sleeve dress, black three inch heels, black thigh highs, white bra, panty and slip, an apron and my grey wig. Today I have already done en femme two loads of wash and folded, made one macaroni salad for dinner, a three bean salad for tomorrow's dinner, and washed the dishes. By alas, the curtain will fall about 3 PM when Stephanie is put away. I would love to be able to BBQ the pork chops, prepare the asparagus en femme for her tonight. Maybe some day....... Happy you and your wife had a nice day. Were the cookies chocolate chip?

Gold Member
    My wife hated to bake, so I always did the baking; And always did it wearing a skirt.
    She like what I made, she said it turned out better when I was wearing a dress.
    Rader

How wonderful for you. I love cooking and love it when I can do some dressed. Enjoy putting on the apron. Years ago I made a batch of Chilli sauce while dressed, stuff lasted for years. Small smile to self every time I used some.

Christen x

It is a clever ruse to do what you do as it helps with acceptance and a more natural relationship.

Do things without fuss and calling attention to yourself and your wife is less likely to notice any changes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Awww! I'm so glad that you two had a nice couple time while you were dressed! ^_^ Cookies make everything better lol

I love to bake. Oatmeal/raisin my fave .I have also invested in a convection oven, my only problem is I have a hard time stopping, freezer is full of goodies so I've got to watch my intake. A minute on the lips a lifetime on the waist (I changed the saying some, if only I had hips )

Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Quote Originally Posted by Genny B View Post
    I made cookies!
    Is that what they call it these days?

I'll let myself out now.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    ok...now you got me craving homemade cookies ....and I'm on a diet ...LOL

My wife and I love to cook together dressed or not.

. . . and, yes, one can interpret my comment in a variety of ways

Sweet way to spend the day, and I'll bet the kids loved when they got home and found them.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    If my wife were so accommodating to my desire to be en femme, she would find me wearing a very pretty black and white short sleeve dress, black three inch heels, black thigh highs, white bra, panty and slip, an apron and my grey wig. Today I have already done en femme two loads of wash and folded, made one macaroni salad for dinner, a three bean salad for tomorrow's dinner, and washed the dishes. By alas, the curtain will fall about 3 PM when Stephanie is put away. I would love to be able to BBQ the pork chops, prepare the asparagus en femme for her tonight. Maybe some day....... Happy you and your wife had a nice day. Were the cookies chocolate chip?
    Yum! I think I'll have dinner at your house tonight! I love bean salad! You're not one of those people who puts sugar in it, are you?
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Banned Read only
    Hi Donna. The recipe does call for sugar. My wife got it from a friend about thirty years ago. It seems to go over well with everyone.

Today is another en femme day. Some chores to do because there are guests coming for dinner. I slipped into a very pretty sheath dress by London Times. It is a geometric design in purple/black/pink/white. I decided to try wearing a longline black bra along with a lacy black slip, black thigh highs, panty and black three in heels. I already have my apron on since I decided to bake a cherry pie. It's frozen. But, I also have to prepare a roast chicken to be slipped into the oven. Also, need to push the vacuum around. I never said a woman sits around and eats bonbons. As a retiree with a working wife all these domestic chores are gleefully accomplished with the help of the 1960's june Cleaver look.

I was addicted to cookies before I switched to this and lost 20lbs. I wish I could have a fresh baked cookie right now but I must maintain my girlish figure. Sounds like you both had a nice day together...Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Genny, Treat that lady well she's a real keeper.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds like a great day
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

She is a keeper! We celebrated 35 years last month! The cookies where Chocolate Chip and I waited till the evening to have some with the kids! Trying to lose weight too! It has taken years to get my wife to the level of acceptance she is at right now and it has been worth it!
    Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!