Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh hi! Are you my friendly telemarketer?

O.K., remember, they called you, you can't be prosecuted for an obscene phone call. So have fun. When they ask you questions, respond with such as, what are you wearing, do you date your customers, tell me what you want me to do to you, put your hand in your panties and tell my how it feels, etc.. Remember you can adjust the discussion to men as well and make them feel VERY uncomfortable unless of course they are gay, but then you can have fun with that too. They usually hang up after less than a minute of so of that. Don't feel bad about doing this, remember they're trying to get money from you, it's only fair that they provide some entertainment!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

LOL. They always think that I'm a woman cause of my soft spoken voice.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devi is here View Post
    LOL. They always think that I'm a woman cause of my soft spoken voice.
    I have that problem also but my voice is a little higher pitched!

I usually ignore anything I don't recognize on caller ID (if it's important, they can leave a voicemail). But if I'm feeling fun I'll try to get the telemarketer to quit, or at least seriously reconsider his career.... "So, Bill, is this really where you wanted to be at this point in your life? Cold-calling people on the do-not-call list for a living? Using a fake company name and fake caller ID? Really? Have you ever thought if your employer doesn't care about breaking the law, they're going to care about paying you what you're owed? You know what's going to happen, Bill? You'll show up to work one day and everything will be gone. Your employer will have skipped on to the next town. And you won't be paid a cent of what you're owed... I'd suggest you quit right now, Bill. Stand up and quit. You're working for free, Bill, and you're being played. You're better than that..." etc. It's usually met with silence, or "ummm.." but usually I can tell they're thinking just that.

Silver Member
    I'm a fan of Tom Mabe also. When the marketers for the police call I tell them that I hate cops. One guy said oh this is for the children. Told him I hated them even more, the little monsters. He told me I was a real sick-o. While my voice is soft most assume it is male. I've told a few of them I'm the woman of the house. It really confuses them.

My daughter who speaks several languages with the accents to go along can keep them on the line for a long time. She will play as though she only speaks a little broken english and then act confused and have them repeat things over and over. She even has had translators going crazy by switching languages when they come on the phone.

Martha, I loved your story. You are toooo much !!!