Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Of under dressing and accidents

Of under dressing and accidents

I was doing 45 in a 45 yesterday when a car pulled out in front of and I didn't even have time to hit the breaks Anyway, I left the scene on a backboard in an ambulance and arrived at the hospital and beneath my boy clothes was a cute pink floral bra and pink panties, shaved legs and pits, red toenails fresh nipple piercings and multiple feminine tattoos including my VERY girly tramp stamp. As they started taking me off the board and removing my shirt a woman (who turned out to be my nurse) unbuttoned the top 2 buttons, saw my bra, re-buttoned my shirt and removed everybody from my room. When they were gone see pulled the curtain and told me she thought I might like a little privacy, I told her thanks and to go ahead an cut it off, she replied "No way, thats a pretty bra" () so she helped me out of my shirt and bra and stuck them in a personal belongings bag. She said it was no big deal and they see it more then occasionally but wanted to make me feel more comfortable, I told her I would have been ok just taking my shirt off but her professionalism was AWESOME and it was really cool of her.
    In other news, I spent about 20 hours in the hospital, nothing broken but I an in a C-Collar for about 10 days and a boot for about 2 weeks due to a torn Achilles tendon.

Also, the guy that pulled out in front of me didn't have insurance AND he fled the scene (Cops found him about 12 blocks away). I hate uninsured drivers
    Last edited by Jenessa; 02-20-2014 at 06:24 PM. Reason: More info

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Wow, That is a Great nurse! Glad you're OK!

If you undress that's the risks, that was an awesome nurse, we can only hope if any one of us get in the same spot, hope we get some one as good as her.

I don't worry to much about the risks, Like I said, I would have been ok with her just taking my shirt off in front of the other 5 or 6 people in the room. I just thought she was pretty awesome for the way she handled herself.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    That was complete professionalism and also just very kind of her. Hope you feel better soon.
    Erica

Not a nice thing to happen, Jenelle. You got lucky with your nurse. Was it Shananigans (cd.com member) by any chance?

Where I live, driving without insurance is a chargeable offense. At minimum, the other driver will be charged with failing to remain.

Sometimes people leave the scene attempting to avoid impaired driving charges.

wearing underwear is a "risk"? C'mon, everyone on here knows that medical professionals don't care what your underwear looks like. I am surprised they were still clean.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

So glad you will be ok and Nurses are the greatest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am married to one
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Wow! What a cool nurse. This type of incident is my worse nightmare.

Glad you are ok and it wasnt too serious. Walking in a "boot" and heels must be tough!!
    Visit www.xdressreviews.com for free give aways, crossdressing tips, and product reviews.

Glad you're OK awesome nurse.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Nurses are great I'm married to one also!

Crazy we know the risks but we still do it good to here your ok

Jenessa,
    It was a good outcome for you and I am happy for you.
    My mother told me to always wear clean underwear in case I was in a smash.
    Nothing about wearing a pretty bra though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So very glad you're alright hon. And that the nurse was so professional AND discreet.
    She's correct though about that being more common that you might think.
    I worked as an E.M.T. on an ambulance in missouri for 5 years and we ran in to that occasionally. Typically I was in the back with patients and would try to put them at ease on the way to the hospital. And assure privacy for them when we got to the hospital. One poor girl was a wreck till I shared my little secret and she calmed down a lot, but insisted I help her cut off the panties and bra before we got to the hospital. Made a new friend that way too. Work in the emergency medical field for a little while and I guarantee you'll see just about anything you can imagine.

Sucks the other driver was un-insured and I hope they nail him to the wall.
    Get better soon and Hugs
    Barbie

Gold Member
    You might thing on getting that nurse a box of candy or something similar.
    They can not accept gifts, but a box of candy (Chocolates) can be shared with all and
    makes her feel like a hero.
    I did that when my wife left the rehab center, after a rough go, she was walking
    again. It was a big accomplishment, so I rewarded the floor nurse with some candy.
    Every one thanked me to no end.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenessa, That was a story with a partial ending, Thke care and get well very soon.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

So glad the accident wasn't more serious and you are ok. I agree with RADER that I would find a way to reward the nurse for her professionalism. Surprise her with candy or baked goods on a future shift that she can share with her co-workers. And ditto your comments about uninsured drivers .

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Jenessa, That was a story with a partial ending, Thke care and get well very soon.
    What would you like to know, I don't mind answering any questions

I am glad to hear you are ok. I understand that must have been a strange experience for you. Part was probably terrified of being found out while part of you had greater concerns at the moment. I had the same experience last spring (though not a car accident). It was strange at times not knowing which was the greater concern, my health or my secrecy.

Great story, glad to hear you're not badly hurt! I love nurses! They are fantastic people!

I am glad to hear you are doing ok. I once had a drunk driver hit me head on while I was on my motorcycle and he didn't have insurance or a license being that it was his 7th offense. I am a nurse who spends quite a bit of time working in the ER of a trauma center and the discretion shown by the nurse who cared for you is to be commended. I wish it was like that all the time. Situations like this definately give us standards to achieve. Take care of yourself!

Good to hear you're OK. Nurses are some of the best people, for sure.
    I've only once had an accident while underdressed, well wearing opaque tights actually, not sure that really counts. But this was in the middle of the outback, I'm trying to get to where I was going to stay the night. Going a bit quickly, about 130, and a camel steps on to the track. Poor thing tried to come in through the windscreen. Unfortunately the camel died, the 4WD was a write off and I was a long way from anywhere. No damage to me. All I could think of initially was what if I had been hurt and someone found me wearing tights. Funny things happen.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Camels in Australia, hum, learn something new everyday. Glad you came through it ok, that could have gone very badly.

Glad to hear you are okay, and I must say you are so very brave to under dress to that extent. My toes are painted and my legs are shaved, but I figure I could wing my way through explaining that. Panties and bra though . . .

Glad to hear you are not seriously hurt and nothing broken.
    What an awesome nurse.

Shelly