Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dose one get so good

dose one get so good

can one get good at crossdresseing to be able to go out whith out any one know

The simple answer is yes.

go to the photos section. There are many ladies here on this very site who I'd bet money were gg.
    Barbie

Are there girls that can do that yes, The question should be, can one get comfortable with there dressing and to out and not care if any one know. and that answer is yes.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Nobody thought I passed until I didn't care if I passed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yes is my final answer.

Gold Member
    YES!!! I was invited for a cocktail party of mainly CDers.
    Although I was in drab, these Girls where all knock-outs.
    You could want to get phone numbers for sure.
    Rader

The bottom line is that I don't worry about how "good" I am at it. I just enjoy it and have fun being myself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Probably, I have never done a survey.
    I don't have much bother.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Yes SD, Very much so.
    Planning is essential to state the obvious.
    Practicing your makeup & wig/hair skills will improve with true effort & time.
    You will be your own worst critic in the mirror. The mirror with lighting can lie.
    Take many pics and choose the best ones to post for your CD.com friends to assess.
    and Welcome also. dds

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    confidence will go a long way......along with a good set of makeup brushes and a quality wig LOL !!

The answer is "yes"!
    Hugs, Carole

Silver Member
    You always need to be comfortable and confident in yourself, no matter how you are dressed or where you are going. Although that may take some of us a bit longer to do, enjoy life wherever you are on the gender scale!

Sure, if: (1) you were lucky in the gene pool (2) you've learned how to dress, put on makeup and have a good wig and (3) as Adriana says, you're self-confident enough to present yourself as a woman.

Yes, with close observation and practice, anything is possible.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Provided you don't have a huge Adam's Apple showing and you don't have a five-o-clock shadow, certainly.

Going to keep trying until I get there!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Practice, practice, practice and as other said confidence goes along way. Also your genes have are a major factor if your built like a offensive linemen or lumberjack its gonna be tough to look female.

Platinum Member
    Hi SD, Way more than you can imagine.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Yes, Yes Yes! I started dressing at 4 when my mother put me in panties. Growing up I learned to put on makeup and how to dress. At 18 working in a department store I started building a pretty extensive wardrobe. The SAs were more than happy to pick out things for my "sisters". Most figured it out and would say, "You need to get this or that". A friend, who didn't know I CD, talked me into playing his date for a prank. I openly shopped for an outfit for it and the SAs suggested I was welcome back. He was shocked at how "real" a girl I was. We fooled everyone. He asked me to go out again. We had fun cruising the drive-ins. After that I started going shopping and other places as a girl. I had a somewhat fem voice so that helped. I began to live in girl mode except for work and a few other things. Unless they knew me in boy mode no one even suspected I wasn't a girl. Even in boy mode I was told, you would make a very pretty girl from time to time.

As a side note: I was never interested in guys only girls and their clothes. My friend was only interested in guys. We had fun and each provided cover for the other. Even double dated with another couple. The guys sat up front and we "girls" sat in back. She knew I was a guy, but got a kick out of it.

Not that long ago I wouldn't have thought that I could pass in public as I am 6'2". These days I don't worry too much about it. We go out and I'm treated well by everyone that I meet. We frequent restaurants and the staff recognize me and greet me as they would any other customer. I have a number of FTF friends and acquaintances, some of who know that I'm a CDer, some of who do not. They all treat me as I present.

I think that one thing that really helps me is that I have paid attention to what other ladies my age are wearing and tried to make my wardrobe conform to that standard. No miniskirts or T-shirts and leggings for me. That still leaves me a vast variety of things that I enjoy wearing.

I think that experience and the subsequent confidence really add to my presentation. The more times I stretch my limits the more I realize that the barriers are mostly in my own mind. Outside of the LGBT community the concept of a "blending" CDer is so foreign that muggles just don't look for us. Unless we do something to blatantly out ourselves we tend to be accepted at face value.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm very fortunate to have a bunch of CD girlfriends. I just don't see any of them as guys in dresses, and quite a number of them I can't even imagine as male! Like so many others here, I have to rely on a little face paint, a good wardrobe, and tons of confidence and boldness.

Reality Check
    If you watch TV, there have been some shows where the audience has to guess if a person who appears female is actually female. Lots of times they get it wrong and it is really hard to tell. On other shows, a couple comes out and the "woman" qadmits to the man that she "was born a man". Usually this starts a fight.

Genetics plays a big part in this, but some males can make themselves look, act and sound like females. Not many and it's a lot of work but it can be done.

Of course the answer is yes, but the question is to broad. There are a few that can pass every time, everywhere. But there is no guarantee, and that's the rub. We have girls on here that do it all the time, but now and then, someone sees through the clothes, wig and make up, and sees the guy inside. Even the prettiest among us have to be on guard for it.
    If you are waiting until you are sure you can pass, it wont work, the only way to know for sure, is get out there. Then you have to figure out what parts are giving you away and work on them until you have it right.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Yes! If you wear age and body type appropriate clothing and have good beard cover makeup. Most people can pass at a distance. No one will give most of us a second thought. Even at close distances, most people will not say anything and will treat us like a woman
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

You get 100 men. Dress them as woman by experts and then parade them one by one in front of a crowd of people and how many would pass?

My answer? Not all of them by a long way, Sorry
    Last edited by suzy1; 02-28-2014 at 12:29 PM.