Thread: what was

Question what was

ok your all dressed an go out what was the worst thing you had on you wish you had not wore like ben for hrs not shoes but other thing

I wore a longline bra and panty girdle, it made me look good in the ong gown I wore but it was very uncomfortable.
    I had crease marks on my body for about two days afterwards.
    Just too tight but it did convey the image I wanted.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Once while wearing my shinny leggings out (brunch and mall shopping), I took a few selfies, and once it was on the big screen, realized due to the tightness, the material was letting through a quite a bit of pink from my undies - I wear a mini skirt over them now.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Silver Member
    Probably a bra. I've had some that were ok when I put them on but as the day went on were killers. Some bras feel like a second skin while others become downright sadistic.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    my face...LOL....there are old pics floating around...i am embarassed by today.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My breast plate fell down around my waist in a crowded club. The velcro let go after all the dancing!

Fortunately, it was nearly time to leave anyway.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My favorite skirt at the time! I was in a very busy clothing store when the button of my skirt gave way!
    I caught my skirt just before the waist band dropped below my knees! Needless to say embarrassed as I hurried to my truck!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hi,

What i did not like was wearing my wig, i had headaches, and it was not me it was like hiding behind something that was not you or a part of you, yes i looked okay wearing one and others have said i look nice when i do, i have relented and only wear mine for our Edwardian group,

Other wise no way .......

...noeleena...