Thread: So that happened...

So that happened...

Completely unexpected last night. Attended a lingerie party and halfway through one of the girls jacked my sweatpants. I thought nothing of it till we go for some midnight snackage and all I have on is my skirt, some rainbow tights and a GORGEOUS purple top I have (which I got tons of compliments even from my straight guy friends) and one of my favorite pairs of socks (Superman socks with capes.) I know it seems petty but I have always had such care not to go in public just yet en femme but I guess I had enough liquid courage to go out last night! Whoooo!

Hi Clara,

Sounds an interesting evening... A lingerie party - presumably you would have been the only GM (male) ? And where the booze was flowing? (Or was that pre-party courage? ) - Sounds like my kind of party.... where'd you say you were...?

And so presumably you weren't really looking like you were en femme, more a well-lubricated student-type in a skirt...? Not that there's anything wrong with that - and I suppose it's a start...

I suspect you might have some more interesting tales for us in the future... Look forward to 'em...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Lol Clara you make me feel old, because I've never been to an event where someone runs off with my clothes.
    Did you at least get her number (y'know, to get your pants back... ahem)?
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

I ran away with someone elses clothes once....
    Thy were both being naughty down by a creek..

We just thought it would be fun to see how they got on looking like Adam and Eve.

If it happened to me I would not see the funny side either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I was in college, it was a frequent prank to steal someone's clothes and towel when they were in the shower. It really isn't that funny.

Sorry Katey I guess I don't know my terms quite just yet though I have been working on it. There were a couple other GM's there but I was definitely the only CD. I'm in Mid-Mo and my friends like to party like this frequently. I do have her number, she was supposed to drop them off sometime this afternoon but either her ADD or little girl may have distracted her. As for dressing completely as a woman I haven't done. I just need a few more things before I give it a go. Things like make-up and feminine boots (I have plenty of workbooks but they are not sexy). And I will be sure to fill you in on any future shenanigans!

You are definitely from the show me state.