Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stereotypes of crossdressers.

You are an amazing guitar player!

Thank you love. I better be as much as I slave over it. Lol

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Big boobs, huge wigs, and of course sequined dresses.
    Sue! Quit judging how my girlfriend dresses! Just kidding! Well kind of I'm not - she does dress like that. As trans women go, my GF is subtle - kind of like how a sledge hammer is subtle!

Never go to chat rooms, would'nt know how anyway. The other misconception that I get is that I want to transition to female, so excuse me for playing the part so good. On a lighter note (let's all look on the bright side of life, life's a piece of sh*t, when you look at it...)I couldn't help myself.

Bye-Bye Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life -- I love the Monty Python reference -- awesome. I can hear the whistling now. Never let anyone else make you feel any kind of way. I can make anyone who tries to make me feel bad feel worse than what they intended for me, either verbally or physically. I guarantee it. NOBODY should have that power over us, and I personally will not allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie Anne View Post
    "Oh I'm a lumberjack and it's ok" Please dear god somebody get that. I feel old enough just bringing it up lol.
    So glad that so many others love the Pythons. We're not old, we're seasoned.
    Last edited by Katey888; 02-23-2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit for adjacent posts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

April I grew up watching them on pbs here in the states. Back when the flying circus was still being made

I'm a yank sure, but I'm addicted to british comedy. Benny Hill did drag also, As did Kids in the hall but they're Canadian, and technically with them I think it wasn't all an act Chicken Lady bukawk!!!

My point from the original post with the lumberjack excerpt was that it's more accpeted by mainstream when it's done in a campy version.........Odd how that happens eh? And probably one, if not the main reason why there are so many sterotypes in the first place, but I still love them all lol.
    Barbie

They all love pics.....uhhh......wait a minute.....
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I guess gay would be the biggest one for me. When my wife found out, her first question for me was "are you gay?". She just couldn't understand. I wish she would.

Jeepers! This thread has got so rambling I had to go back and read the OP twice just to make sense and figure what the question was... right..

Adventures? None sadly - so no direct contact with stereotypes - not that I'd be happy with that, in the same way most of us aren't. And I suppose that is one of the stereotypes that holds back recognition and acceptance of us as a group that aren't seen by the majority of public as weirdos, pervs or screwballs. It's the unthinking categorisation by people that probably prevents a lot of us closeted types from coming out - sad really...

Now - back to one of my soapbox subjects - "And what have the Romans done for us...?"

Well I'll tell you - first bloody crossdressers in their togas - they started it all...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Once after being stopped by a police officer he spent about 20 minutes accusing me of being a prostitute and looking for "johns". Got a bit tiring and I copped an attitude and threatened to file a complaint about his demeanor. A second officer arrived and put him in check and that was that.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Sue! Quit judging how my girlfriend dresses!
    I was thinking of Dolly Parton. Are you dating Dolly?