Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what voice to use ??

If I had a femme voice I'd use it. I just can't pull it off no matter how much I try.

I don't worry about having a femme voice. I have the body shape and appearance close to a GG thanks to M2F HRT, but my speaking voice is something between Johnny Cash and Joe Friday of Dragnet. And when I sing I am a second bass.

It's fun to sing bass while I look a lot like a GG next to masculine looking men singing tenor and baritone.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I think if you can pull off a female voice ( unlike most of us ) go for it an make us proud!

I vote for female voice, if you have a good one. Presumably, you want to present as a woman, rather than as a dude in a dress. But first make sure you do have a passable female voice by listening to recordings of yourself, if you haven't already.

Banned Read only
    I always use my female voice when I'm out.